5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Essential!!
Essential Dance 2000 has an amount of my fav tracks including KERNKRAFT 400,9 PM,and Higher and Higher.
Published on Feb. 22 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Nation errors
Published on March 13 2001

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Essential!!, Feb. 22 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of a let down, Oct. 14 2002
Gregory A Blakley (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2000-Essential Dance (Audio CD)
I've heard so many good things about this DJ, although after buying this CD I noticed that his mixing skills are really not all that great. Some of the songs sound awkward blended together, and the track selection isnt the greatest either.
I should have waited to buy this on the clearance rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slammin Album, July 10 2002
Robby (ASTORIA, NEW YORK USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2000-Essential Dance (Audio CD)
This cd has got all the hits. If you like dance music buy this pop album. ALthough it starts off with a few mid tempo songs, do not let it decieve you. Once it gets started it does not stop. My favorite is the instrumental version of kiss by the Vengaboys. Although there are no words that song is trancy and dancy. Get this album for dance lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me want to move!, Nov. 15 2001
This review is from: 2000-Essential Dance (Audio CD)
I love this CD. I listen to it all of the time. It has a fast beat and moves well from one song to the next. I strongly recommend it to anyone who likes music that pumps you up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Songs!!, Oct. 28 2001
This review is from: 2000-Essential Dance (Audio CD)
ok, all this cd is some awesome tunes and dj skribble's name on it, he did nothing, except pick out some hot hits. for a techno music fan its pretty stinkn' good, BUT i warn you DO NOT get it for skribble, get it for the great songs!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS CD!!!!!!!!, April 26 2001
This review is from: 2000-Essential Dance (Audio CD)
I've gotten so many people asking me where I got this CD from, asking me to burn it for them. Everyone seems to think it's the sweetest. I can listen to this Cd over and over again, and probably won't get sick of it... actually I do since everyone at work keeps on requesting it ;) I do recommend this Cd to anyone who loves Dance... the first couple tracks are okay... but once the Cd keeps going.. you will.....

2.0 out of 5 stars BAD Mix!, but good selection, April 26 2001
This review is from: 2000-Essential Dance (Audio CD)
Despite the good song selection you will find the flow to be jerky and poorly thought out. I also think this CD is a clear demonstration of DJ Scribble's lack of mixing skills. It is almost like listenin to tracks on a CD player in random mode, no mixing, no flow, you will like the songs but, with such a bad flow come on... Anybody can pick those songs but the mixin, well ... ...

5.0 out of 5 stars DJ Skribble: The BEST DJ out there!, April 16 2001
"smile4u211" (San Francisco, CALI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2000-Essential Dance (Audio CD)
I love dance music and now this is one of my FAVORITE Cd's!!! I listen to it all the time! And now I want to get the Essential DJ Skribble Spring Break CD! YAY! Well thats about it! JUST BUY IT! ITS GREAT!

2.0 out of 5 stars Is Scribble Really a DJ?, April 16 2001
Michelle Rose (Toledo, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2000-Essential Dance (Audio CD)
Okay, so I know that everyone loves Scribble. He's a well known scratcher, and that's great. However,DJing is NOT all scratching. I bought this CD because I had heard it was awesome. I do like most of the songs on it, but I found the flow to be jerky and poorly thought out. I also think this CD is a clear demonstration of DJ Scribble's lack of mixing skills. I got rid of this CD after 2 days. Like I said, the songs are good, but do not flow together in their current order. Also, Scribble can barely mix. I am so glad Pete Tong helped him with his Spring Break Essential. If you want some good Scribble, check that out. That CD has good flow and the mixing is so much better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Nation errors, March 13 2001
This review is from: 2000-Essential Dance (Audio CD)
for some people's information, the GROUP is KernKraft 400. The SONG is Zombie Nation... if you lsiten closely to the original (I'm not sure if you can hear it in the remix) you can hear ... zombie... zombie... zombie... zombie nation... over and over again. It might sound something like "Tumbenation". Anyway the CD is ok not a big fan of dance music just of some of the artists on this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2000-Essential Dance
2000-Essential Dance by DJ Skribble (Audio CD - 2000)