5.0 out of 5 stars Great waffles!
This Waffle Baker creates the perfect sized waffles and comes with recipes that, of the ones I've tried, taste fantastic.

The waffles that are made tear extremely easily into four equal quadrants.

Published on May 26 2011 by Joseph Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars It will do
It works very well, but it's not easy to clean. Great for a starter. I'd recommend a larger one should you use this more that once a week.
Published 3 months ago by J. Vachon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waffles!, May 26 2011
Joseph Wood - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)

The waffles that are made tear extremely easily into four equal quadrants.

The baker itself preheats very quickly and cooks extremely fast. I found myself taking out the waffle after only 3 minutes for my preferred waffle-fluffiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Waffles at first try !!!, Oct. 9 2012
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)
Honestly, this waffle maker is awesome! I used for my first try one of the recipes from the booklet and they end up surprisingly good and nicely golden. It takes a while to find out exactly how much batter to put in, but it's to be expected.

Pros:
- Does not stick so the cleaning is super easy (except if you put too much batter!)
- Doesn't take too much time to warm up.
- They say it takes 5 to 8 min to cook the waffles, but I found out +/-3min was enough (I like them golden, not brown!).
- Small size
- Super easy to use
- Price

Cons:
- Is is pretty light and I had the filling that it may fell back if you open it a too fast or too hard... Didn't happen but I would be extra careful with children around.
- The handle starts to get really hot after the 5th or 6th waffle.
- The shape of the handle doesn't feel "safe" to grab... you can just use the tip of your fingers... you will understand this comment if you get one...

so, basically, it is not perfect, but I think it's a great deal for many people because honestly, do you really need the Super-Fancy-Super-Expensive one???? I would not recommend for a big family though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bang for your buck!, May 23 2013
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)
I researched waffle makers for quite a long time, even much more expensive ones and based on reviews decided to go with this one because the price just couldn't be beat. It makes great belgian waffles, and we use it at least once per week, and so far it has been perfect! I also picked one up as a gift for a family member and they love it too. My only complaint about it would be the ease of cleaning. I wish that the plates were removable for easier cleaning, but other than that it's perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfeck waffle maker, May 23 2013
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)
I have been looking for a perfect waffle maker for a while. My kid loves waffle, but not the frozen "eggo" waffle from Loblaws, she loves the waffle with golden surface and "deep holes". And this little waffle maker is just perfect, it creates the waffle with perfect size and color.
I didn't use the recipe in its manual book, I just hated to separate eggs and beat them. I googled "waffle recipe" and found one at "allrecipes.com"-the first line of result, and "waffle I" is very easy to prepare and also tastes good.

Only drawback of the machine, it is difficult to clean since the plate is not removable. You can never wash it.

5.0 out of 5 stars pure excellence!!, July 6 2010
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)
An excellent product folks!! -My family & I would highly recommend this unit, to any waffle cooker. Absolutely care-free;-Excellent

M.G. SMITH
Verdun, Qc. -Canada

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Waffle Iron out there, Jan. 19 2011
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)
This is a great waffle iron. The waffles are deep and crispy and they cook evenly. I have tried many andI had one of these before that my sister took with her and I thought I could get good waffles from other irons but none of them came close to the perfection of this one. When I saw this one on Amazon I had to buy it right away. It might take a little longer to feed everyone but I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good waffle maker!, June 28 2011
MaB (Montréal, Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)
I really engine the machine itself. Good temperature level, easy to clean and to store and warms up quickly while you make your batter. It comes with a small recipe book: the classic week-end waffle recipe yields beautiful results, but it, like the other recipes, yields far fewer waffles than the estimated portions.

If you are looking for a home waffle maker, look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not undercook it!, Sept. 13 2014
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)
Excellent produc! The first waffle I made splittednin the middle and it was very difficult to gets out of the iron, leaving some doe all over the thing. I cleaned it (the spaces in the texture are large enough to allow easy cleaning) and started over. This I let it cook longer because after tasting the first one I figured it wasa little undercooked. The second one was perfect, as were every other waffle I made since then, I never put much "Pam" in it and still not one waffle ever get stucked as long as its clocked through. The iron will eat up your place though so making waffles in the eat of summer without air conditioning might be risky! Since the receipies they give you make about 3 waffles each they suggest that you can freeze the left over. I dit and reheated them in the microwave (which makes them a little damp) and then passed them in the toaster for about 45 seconds (which makes them crispy and delicious again). I really don't regret this purchase! Amazing product!

4.0 out of 5 stars but makes great waffles. Unless you're a waffle freak or some ..., July 28 2014
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)
Cheap, ugly looking, but makes great waffles. Unless you're a waffle freak or some kind, don't spend your money on a fancy waffle maker. That one does the job very well. But hide it somewhere, it looks like it was make in the early 90's or something.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a secret weapon, April 7 2011
huwon9 (Deep Cove, BC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker (Kitchen)
I do not understand why some people report that they struggle with this appliance.

I am a compleat idiot in the kitchen but I can make perfect Belgian waffles every time. I use the Weekend Waffle recipe, substitute milk with citrus juice and leave out the vanilla. I ladle the batter quickly and the cooking is always even. I lightly season with the same oil as the recipe and nothing ever sticks. No drama, no trauma.

I found the simplest method for cleaning is to wipe the irons a couple of times, while they are still warm to touch, with a microfleece cloth rinsed in hot water. The irons are clean and the seasoning is not removed. If I'm really sloppy, a toothbrush and water removes any spillage baked hard.

This amazing waffle baker is my secret weapon.

Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker