Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(3 star).Show all reviews
on March 14, 2001
This is an extremely basic yoga video which would be excellent for anyone who has never done yoga before. As someone who has done yoga pre-pregnancy, I found all of the excercises a little too basic, and after doing the video, I wanted to do some 'real' yoga. The instructor does an excellent job of pointing out differences and modifications that should be made for pregnancy. Also, it is not 'new agey'(a plus in my book). I was a little turned off by the giggling and smiling every time the instructor talked about the growing baby inside of us all and rubbed her belly.
on January 30, 2003
This video is ok, but too often I found myself sitting in cross-legged position while the instrutor talked - instead of losing myself in a good stretch. If you are new to yoga, this tape is probably great for you. If you are not new to yoga, I would highly recommend the Prenatal Yoga with Shiva Rea from Living Arts instead. There are a variety of poses, including standing and floor work. I have had a lot of back pain with this pregnancy, and doing the Prenatal Yoga video every morning has been a life saver!
on July 20, 2007
I didn't exactly dislike this vid.. It's hard to have a very strong opinion either way. The stretches are okay, she explains it simply enough that you could pretty much do it blindfolded. Anyone who does yoga regularly probably wont be too enthused. This is not a workout in any way, it is simply easy stretches strung together. Decent enough if you arnt looking for real yoga.
on August 15, 2003
I ususally only have 15-20 minutes of time to work out per day. If I put this video on for 15 minutes, I don't get much of a workout because the instructor spends so much time talking. I don't really feel much better after this workout. I like Shiva Rea's (sp?) Pre-Natal workout much better.