march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 27, 2003
First, if you would like to hear the equivalent of Christina Aguilera's Christmas collection, I suggest you listen to the last 20 minutes of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Pure SCREAMING. Second, if you purchase this for your kid for Xmas, I suggest you pick up a nice pair of new eardrums to go along with it.
on December 23, 2002
Easily my favorite Christmas album. To the other reviewers who trashed it: you just don't get it. To the Osbornes: your show is funny, but you are wrong about this album. This girl can sing, and the combination of pop/jazz/blues works wonderful. Do yourself a favor and buy this album.
on December 1, 2003
ALL HTE PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT THIS ALBUM WAS BAD DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKIGN ABOUT .. DONT LISTEN TO THEM ... READING THESE REVIEWS ALMOST STOPPED ME FROM GETTING THIS CD .. BUT I THOUGHT, WHAT THE HECK, I GOT IT PLAYED IT AND COULDN'T STOP PLAYING IT. .. AWESOEM CD! WOO HOO LOL
on October 21, 2003
this cd is pure trash, just look at the name, and shes practically naked on the cover. It disgusts me that the tramp she is would actually go after something like x-mas, i mean come on she just made this cd to get people mad at her again. This is dirty ol' man music.
on October 15, 2003
This cd is nothing more than more product of a singer who wants to have more exposure than Britney and fails! I'm ashamed that my generation buys crap like this and thinks that wearing less clothes is what it takes to be a good singer.It's not!! Grow up!!
on June 23, 2002
I Only can say: ABSOLUTLY PERFECT. It's one of the most impressionat CD's I have ver listened and for sure the best CD from Christina Aguilera. That's FANTASTIC!
I hope she will be able to do a New CD as good as this.
on January 16, 2003
I give it 3 stars. Some songs are cool and some could've been better. I didn't see the need for track #10. It could've been replaced with a song...But overall it's ok!
on December 18, 2013
I love the cd, very happy, lots of different songs both traditional and new songs, I don't think it will ever get tired of it around Christmas time.
on April 18, 2016