5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Christmas Album.
"My Kind Of Christmas" seems to be a hit and miss album for Christina Aguilera, and it's really too bad that a lot of people kind of love to hate this album. I think it's wonderful, through out 2000 Christina Aguilera was recording both this album and her spanish album "Mi Reflejo" so it's pretty understandable why some people think this album is a little stumbly and...
Published on Oct. 7 2009 by Steph Feeney

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad it hurts my ears! Where's Bing When You Need Him?
There's no reason to give this album any stars! I bought this album around Christmas time a few years ago mainly because I liked Christina's dance remix of "Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire". When I listened to the rest of the album, I was about to turn this CD into a yulelog. If she were a contestant on American Idol, Simon Cowell would say, "That was bloody awful! I...
Published on Sept. 4 2003 by gretlcello

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, Dec 23 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: My Kind Of Christmas (Audio CD)
Easily my favorite Christmas album. To the other reviewers who trashed it: you just don't get it. To the Osbornes: your show is funny, but you are wrong about this album. This girl can sing, and the combination of pop/jazz/blues works wonderful. Do yourself a favor and buy this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars I DON'T CARE, Dec 1 2003
This review is from: My Kind Of Christmas (Audio CD)
ALL HTE PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT THIS ALBUM WAS BAD DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKIGN ABOUT .. DONT LISTEN TO THEM ... READING THESE REVIEWS ALMOST STOPPED ME FROM GETTING THIS CD .. BUT I THOUGHT, WHAT THE HECK, I GOT IT PLAYED IT AND COULDN'T STOP PLAYING IT. .. AWESOEM CD! WOO HOO LOL

1.0 out of 5 stars blasphemous, Oct. 21 2003
{HB}SharkMan (the ocean of Oblivion) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Kind Of Christmas (Audio CD)
this cd is pure trash, just look at the name, and shes practically naked on the cover. It disgusts me that the tramp she is would actually go after something like x-mas, i mean come on she just made this cd to get people mad at her again. This is dirty ol' man music.

1.0 out of 5 stars She can have her Christmas....., Oct. 15 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: My Kind Of Christmas (Audio CD)
This cd is nothing more than more product of a singer who wants to have more exposure than Britney and fails! I'm ashamed that my generation buys crap like this and thinks that wearing less clothes is what it takes to be a good singer.It's not!! Grow up!!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST CD I EVER LISTENED, June 23 2002
Luis Canelada (Murcia - ESPAÑA (Spain - Europe)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Kind Of Christmas (Audio CD)
I Only can say: ABSOLUTLY PERFECT. It's one of the most impressionat CD's I have ver listened and for sure the best CD from Christina Aguilera. That's FANTASTIC!
I hope she will be able to do a New CD as good as this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Depend what you're looking for, Jan. 3 2014
This review is from: My Kind Of Christmas (Audio CD)
I like really upbeat, pop Christmas albums. This was a bit traditional for my taste. Of course, Christina has one of the most spectacular voices out there, so she can sing the heck out of any carol, but I was hoping for something more dancey and fast-paced.

If you want timeless Christmas songs sung by a flawless voice this is for you. If you want something more pop, I'd recommend Justin Bieber's Christmas Album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Dec 18 2013
This review is from: My Kind Of Christmas (Audio CD)
I love the cd, very happy, lots of different songs both traditional and new songs, I don't think it will ever get tired of it around Christmas time.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay!, Jan. 16 2003
Carla (New Orleans, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Kind Of Christmas (Audio CD)
I give it 3 stars. Some songs are cool and some could've been better. I didn't see the need for track #10. It could've been replaced with a song...But overall it's ok!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 4 2014
love it

My Kind Of Christmas
My Kind Of Christmas by Christina Aguilera (Audio CD - 2000)