5.0 out of 5 stars Great Powered Driver, June 4 2013
This review is from: DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit (Tools & Hardware)
This is a great powered screwdriver. It may be a little big for some , but it fits perfect in my hand It offers a great amount of torque for such a small driver. One issue I have , and this is every driver it seems on the planet, is it comes with a Philips #2 and a Flat Head bit. Being from Canada where flat heads are few and far between, a Robertson would have been a much better choice :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the small stature fool ya!, Jan. 28 2013
snkiis3 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This drill has very good torque. Was driving screws into plywood flooring with no difficulty whatsoever. First time I changed the oil in my car in under ten minutes. New cars now have plastic guards with about 15 screws holding it in place, this thing made these kind of jobs an absolute breeze. Love this tool, I may just take this to bed and cuddle it.Sorry to my wife but I have a new love in my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I buy one sooner...?, Aug. 19 2012
I've been buying cordless drivers for the past ten years trying to find one that has good torque and a battery that lasts. Well, I should have looked at the DeWalt sooner because I feel that I've wasted time and money on inferior ones. After receiving it from Amazon, I built a rabbit hutch and used it for a few fairly demanding maintenance jobs around the house. All I can say is WOW! I'll never need another one....

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, Jan. 24 2014
This tool is practical and smart. Can be used in diffirent situations. Light weight and ergonomic. Can't go wrong with this cordless tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 8 2013
I had been looking for one of these for a while. Another technician had one. And for the installs we do this driver is perfect ! Works awesome overhead. It's not bulky. Absolutely perfect!