5.0 out of 5 stars Great Powered Driver, June 4 2013
This review is from: DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit (Tools & Hardware)
This is a great powered screwdriver. It may be a little big for some , but it fits perfect in my hand It offers a great amount of torque for such a small driver. One issue I have , and this is every driver it seems on the planet, is it comes with a Philips #2 and a Flat Head bit. Being from Canada where flat heads are few and far between, a Robertson would have been a much better choice :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I buy one sooner...?, Aug. 19 2012
I've been buying cordless drivers for the past ten years trying to find one that has good torque and a battery that lasts. Well, I should have looked at the DeWalt sooner because I feel that I've wasted time and money on inferior ones. After receiving it from Amazon, I built a rabbit hutch and used it for a few fairly demanding maintenance jobs around the house. All I can say is WOW! I'll never need another one....

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the small stature fool ya!, Jan. 28 2013
snkiis3 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This drill has very good torque. Was driving screws into plywood flooring with no difficulty whatsoever. First time I changed the oil in my car in under ten minutes. New cars now have plastic guards with about 15 screws holding it in place, this thing made these kind of jobs an absolute breeze. Love this tool, I may just take this to bed and cuddle it.Sorry to my wife but I have a new love in my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the handyman!, Jan. 21 2015
Excellent!

I researched cordless screwdrivers on the Consumer Reports website and the only complaint they had was about the duration of the charge. Even then it wasn't much of a complaint but rather that other models lasted longer. In every other way this screwdriver ranked as high as others.

The deal-maker here was the price. Similarly rated makes and models were far more expensive and Amazon had the best price.

So how much of a problem is the lesser charge duration? None. I got this for Christmas (I picked it and my wife bought it for me) and charged up both batteries. I used it for the first time yesterday (Jan 21) and it performed perfectly. Mind you, I'm only doing handyman type stuff around the house so a dry-waller might give a different appraisal of the battery. For me, it couldn't have performed better. It was ready to go when I needed it and it got the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tool, Oct. 29 2014
Sebastian Palazzo (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Love this tool, extremely durable. Great for those jobs where a drill/driver is too much torque. I have owned other brands, but you sim

4.0 out of 5 stars The charger that is provided is the same charger that I already have to charge the 18 volt cordless tools from DeWalt which is n, Nov. 20 2014
Powerful, variable speed and maneuverable. The charger that is provided is the same charger that I already have to charge the 18 volt cordless tools from DeWalt which is nice. So far, so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 8 2013
I had been looking for one of these for a while. Another technician had one. And for the installs we do this driver is perfect ! Works awesome overhead. It's not bulky. Absolutely perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, Jan. 24 2014
This tool is practical and smart. Can be used in diffirent situations. Light weight and ergonomic. Can't go wrong with this cordless tool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Dec 23 2014
Great little tool. Very powerful and very easy to use! Great for the small jobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 20 2014