5.0 out of 5 stars The Farewell Tour.
Tina Turner is the female singer that has sold more tickets in music history with her strong voice and her wild dancing.
In 2000 she announced that her "24/7" was her farewell tour so she went out on tour for a whole year.
Published on March 28 2004 by Javier Lopez

3.0 out of 5 stars A Great Concert Ruined by Lousy Video Editing.
This is an excellent Tina Turner concert that was absolutely ruined by the worst video editing I have ever seen. The video keeps changing from Tina's front to back, to the audience, a full shot of the stadium, the dancers and does not stay on any one for more than a few seconds! Enough already, I'm getting dizzy!
But if you turn off the TV and just listen to the...
Published on Nov. 21 2001 by Jose G. Santos

5.0 out of 5 stars The Farewell Tour., March 28 2004
Javier Lopez (Peru) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert (DVD)
This DVD was taken at Wembley Stadium (England) where Tina simply rocked the place. The show starts with her 70's hit "I wanna take you higher" a song that she didn't sing during her 80's and 90's tours as some other hits like "A fool in love" and "Acid queen". In my opinion she did this show fantastically adding those songs and the covers that she added like Marvin Gaye's "I heard it through the grapevine" where you can see fantastic artworks like the stage opening and burning, and Ottis Redding's covers "Try a little tenderness" and "Sittin' on the dock of the bay". "Addicted to love" is also here as in all her concerts and of course her hits like "River deep-mountain high", "Private dancer", "When the heartache is over", "Whatever you need", Proud Mary", "Nutbush", "Better be good to me", "What's love?" and "We don't need another hero". One of the best performances is "Let's stay together" where she sings delightfully and I can't miss "The best" where you find the show's climax.
Even though the selection of songs was very good I feel that some hits were missing like "Typical male", "Two people" or "I don't wanna fight". On this show you won't find "Steamy windows" but one the secong leg of the American Tour she changed "I heard it through the grapevine" for "Steamy windows".
About Tina's whole performance I can say that it's fantastic she simply performed as a tiger on stage and about the quality of the DVD I can tell you that it's very good, the images are clear and the takes are very good. Don't forget that Emmy award winner David Mallet directed this show.
With the special features you can behind the scenes and you can select the sound.
If you like this video you may also like Tina's "Simply the best-The video collection" or "Wildest Dreams Live in Amsterdam". You can also find "Rio 88" which was a good show at the Maracana Stadium in front of 182,000 people but the image is dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Last Time!, May 14 2003
Shirvanshah (Baku, Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert (DVD)
I have really enjoyed this last live show of rock legend Tina. She performs songs perfectly as usual and brings another excitement into our lives...Very special songs include Try a Little Tenderness, Help, Sitting of the Dock of the Bay...The sound quality is good but could have been a lot better, just like the Wildest Dreams Live in Amsterdam DTS DVD. Unfortunately, recording labels again decided to save some money and released this DVD in DTS 4.1 sound instead of making it a SPECIAL EDITION DVD. I would simply advise you to buy and enjoy our lovely Tina Turner. I hope one day Eagle Vision will also release her spectacular What's Love Live 1994 tour on DVD too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One More Time....Please!!, Feb. 17 2009
This review is from: Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert (DVD)
This was my first TT dvd and it did not disappoint.(I have seen others since). The sound, visual and song quality were awesome.(God, she can sing). The way she interactes with her band, dancers, and audience really shows that she and EVERYONE present, having an awesome time . I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves to rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Best for One Last Time!!!!, Sept. 3 2004
Shaun Arbuckle (Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert (DVD)
Tina Turner is the greatest singer around. She sings hit after hit from her entire carrer. Shot at Wembley Stadium in 2000, on 18 cameras, Directed By David Mallet, Tina & her 9 piece band rock the house in this two hour concert. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Last Time for the Queen Of Rock, April 13 2004
This review is from: Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert (DVD)
I watched this once when it was shown on CBS in 1999. And i thought it could've been better. Little did i know that over three hours were editied from that showing. and over ten songs were omited. When i finally got to see the concert in its entirety I was blown away at how long it was. I especially love the "What's Love Got To Do With It" audience helper she does. I also missed the full length of "Proud Mary" which happens to be my favorite Tina song. All in all i love this dvd. I especially lvoe the interview with Tina and when it shows her always loyal fans showing up at her concerts and shouting to her or singing. I wish I could have been there but with this DVD i feel like i am there again and again. ha ha

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see why she has sold more tickets than anyone else, Dec 20 2003
Lance Ramsey (Jackson, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert (DVD)
Tina Turner gives her all when she performs "live" and leaves us all breathless.I have recently been listening to my DVD of this concert on a friends TV as he has surround sound,and it is truly awesome.I have to crank it up LOUD,so I can pretend I was there.The energy from her dancing leaves me tired.I am glad she accomplished such a feat with her last tour,breaking so many box office records.I wish I knew who was 2nd behind her in concert ticket sales.I wish TINA the best,and can't wait to see her next project.I have seen her 6 times in concert,and loved every one.I especially love this last concert,as she actually got down there with the crowd and let them sing with her.I know many fans bought this DVD simply to treasure being at that concert in Wembley Stadium with the big Goodyear blimp soaring overhead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, Nov. 16 2003
This review is from: Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert (DVD)
I was lucky enough to catch the last 2 of Tina's tours that came through Ireland (Wildest Dreams in '97 and One Last Time (24/7) in 2000) and I have to say that this, by far and away, is the single greatest live music act I have ever witnessed.
I was disappointed with the lousy editing on the VHS version, but this DVD edition more than makes up for it, it includes all the missing songs from the concert.
Possibly the best feature of this show is the medley of early Ike & Tina Turner Revue songs she sings at the beginning of the show. The Addicted To Love and Private Dancer sets are spectacular for their theatrical qualities, and her tribute to Otis Redding is magic. (Note, here in Ireland, where Mr. Redding is practically unheard of, Ms. Turner finished the song early due to a lackluster response from the 25,000-strong crowd and asked us if we knew who he was. When very few people responded, she advised us to 'Look him up!' and broke into something else :-)
Get this DVD. It's a testament to the undying power of talent, and Tina Turner is one of the greatest talents of the 20th and 21st centuries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 23 2003
J.R. (TN United States) - See all my reviews
Probably one of the BEST sound mixes I have heard on a music DVD. Light show is unreal. Musicians / Dancers - very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars UMM-- It has DTS, April 29 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert (DVD)
The...techs don't mention it, but there's a 4.1 DTS track here, quite good... so if that doesn't get you to buy this, I don't know what will-- Great pic & sound, great song selection ("try a little tenderness"-- oh my!) -- much better than I expected, and when I popped it in & discovered the DTS track, I was :). Couldn't ask for too much more here... just an all around great show, even if you're not a mega Tina fan

5.0 out of 5 stars TINA IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!, March 20 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert (DVD)
Tina is best when it comes to a outsanding concert preformance. Tina gives the audience the most unforgettable exprience of a lifetime in this DVD. The sound is so cear and sharp that it will make you believe you are there, watching Tina break out song after song including: Proud Mary, What's Love.., The Best, and many other great hits from this legendary Diva! In her final tour, she uses the most extrodinary lighting effects and explosions to get you in the Tina mood, and you dont get out of it until the curtin falls, one last time. This is a must have DVD if you are a true Tina Turner Fan. The picture is so clear and with the most extrodinary views from 18 different cameras, this is somthing you will never fortget. Tina is assisted by 3 marveous dancers and 2 backup vocals, along with Tina's excellent band and stage design. This makes the whole production complete. Tina has once agian set the most extrodinary preormance, One Last Time. (this DVD is excellent with surround sound!!!)

Tina Turner - One Last Time: Live In Concert