Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: Audio CDChange

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star).Show all reviews
on July 17, 2002
It was Michael Jackson who helped MTV to establish it's gruesome monopoly in the early eighties with the string of hits he pulled from his Thriller album. In recent years, he has worked hard to destroy his image as the king of pop and so he's pretty harmless now. Still, we must not forget!
I have a recurring dream of Michael, standing in a circle in the middle of a cornfield, looking up at the sky, singing "Heal the world, make it a better place. Abduct me now as a favour to the entire human race." When I wake up afterwards, I always regret Roswell was nothing more than an empty weather balloon.
on November 13, 2001
Michael Jackson was always declared The King Of Pop. But, why did this re-release only half the record than the whole record? I'm surprised. The other ten songs from the History Past, Present, and Future Book 1 are not on this collection. This is not worth buying. The earlier 1995 release is much more worth the dollar. Beat this collection.
on June 9, 2004
I hate Michael Jackson. Just knowing that those could be his feet on the album cover makes me want to barf. I'm sure he's a really nice guy in his sick little world, but in the USA, we don't rape babies.