march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$81.62+ $3.49 shipping

on September 23, 2000
This is one of the most beautiful movies of any kind I have ever seen. The imagery and symbolism are devastating. I have been wanting to see it again for several years, and am uplifted by all the positive reviews it has gotten here.
on November 23, 1999
Probably the best war movie I have ever seen. The drama is very realistic and believable and the characters draw you into the movie from the start. I haven't been able to find this movie anywhere but here....but that price....ugh!
on May 21, 1999
Think Das Boot, Stalingrad with this one. Realistic mostly, well-made, but also about soldiers as people. If I recall right, this was originally a play (I saw this when it came out). Now, if the price'll just come down...
on June 26, 2014
This film depicts the very brutal nature of war in Afganistan. The acting and script is fantastic. Too bad the film did not do better upon release. Anyone interested in good war films should purchase this.
on July 16, 2000
The Beast is the Soviet equivalent of Fields of Fire or Rumor or War. Outstandingly stark portrayal of a Russian tank crew stalked by Muhajadeen in Afghanistan.
Must be seen to appreciated.
on February 7, 2000
I saw this movie in 1989, I have been trying to purchase it but due to its price I have not been able to, but i have good news: reel.com will be selling this in april/2000 for 12.99.
on July 14, 1999
As an ex-tanker I can say this movie is as good as it gets for film. Gives a unique view into a unique conflict and a great feel for what being a tanker is all about.
on January 6, 2000
I only remember parts of this movie and they were great. I really can't wait to see it again some day. I hope I live that long.
on December 4, 2015
Very nice movie. One of the best. Also the DVD arrive in perfect condition and I am recommending both, the movie and reseller.
on June 15, 2015
my hubby loves this one.says its the ultimate tank movie out there!10 out of 10.