5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shows
Watching ER give me pleasure it makes me relaxes after a hard day at work what else to but enjoy a great TV show
Published 5 months ago by Valerie Archibald

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on Feb. 1 2012 by snowday

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shows, Nov. 1 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great series, Jan. 29 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series.It was very affordable and was shipped very quickly, you have not disappointed at all

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME, Jan. 19 2013
its my favorite show of all times and it was well packaged and protected.
I now bought the second season!

5.0 out of 5 stars E.R drama series, April 11 2014
It's just a wonderful show to watch the actors are amazing, I have all 15 seasons and can watch them over and over.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, Feb. 1 2012
This review is from: ER: The Complete First Season (DVD)
I was disappointed in the quality of the dvd. The DVD comes with shows on each side. When I opened the first dvd it was scratched.The first side played fine until I got to the last episode. It stopped and would not start again so I could not completely watch the whole show. When I opened up the second dvd it also had scratch marks on it. So far it is playing fine but I am not sure if I will run into the same problem as I did on the first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctors, Nurses, Students: ER, Aug. 30 2004
Dan Reeves (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ER: The Complete First Season (DVD)
The first season of ER captivated me because of how realistic the show is, and I was also mezmerised at how the actors had to learn all of the lingo. The best thing about this season is the different personalities that are all running aroung the ER, like Benton's ignorance, Carter's Innexperience, Ross' Attitude toward women, and Lewis' constant battles with superior doctors. All of these personalities mixed into one show makes watching ER: The Complete First Season a very enjoyable experience.
My Favorite episode from season one would have to be The Pilot. Even though it isnt taken as an "episode" I really enjoyed it because, again, the characters are introduced and theyre personalities are introduced.
If you like drama and if you arent a queezy person around blood then this is the perfect DVD set for you. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be able to stop watching, May 18 2004
Aladdin Sarsippius (St. Petersburg, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ER: The Complete First Season (DVD)
It took us less than a week to watch the complete first season on DVD. When you sit down to watch an episode, make sure you have plenty of time... you won't be able to stop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiffany's ER review, May 15 2004
This review is from: ER: The Complete First Season (DVD)
I am a big fan of ER and plan on buying every season on dvd. It is an exciting series and will continue to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Great Show This Is!, April 22 2004
David Von Pein (Mooresville, Indiana; USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ER: The Complete First Season (DVD)
Before getting this excellent 4-Disc DVD boxed set, I'd never even seen a single episode of "ER". But after watching just a couple of episodes (including the incredibly-good and superbly-written double-length pilot show), I was officially "hooked" on this TV series.
All of the characters in this program are extremely likeable and a pleasure to watch on screen in each and every frantically-paced scene. The acting is truly inspiring. Just fabulous. By ALL of them.
I'm glad these shows are presented in the Widescreen format on this DVD set. Widescreen suits this series nicely (IMO). And the video quality is very good. As is the sound. I had a minor "glitch"/"freeze-up" problem with one episode on Disc #2, which caused me to skip over a chapter. But other than that snafu (which has been reported by others as well), these discs have performed their duties admirably.
The Special Features are fun here as well. There's an ample amount of stuff to delve into here, including multiple featurettes and audio commentaries, plus additional (unaired) scenes. There's also a very funny outtakes/blooper reel (10 minutes) included. Anthony Edwards' "That explains the hat" ad-libbed remark after blowing a line is a standout from the blooper reel. :-)
Be prepared to become totally immersed in the "ER" experience when you sit down to watch these DVDs. As I watch this group of actors doing their thing in their familiar environs of the Emergency Room, they truly "become" an "ER team" for those 45 minutes. They don't seem like actors at all. They are *really* saving lives in the ER. It's *that* realistic.
Terrific show.
An ideal cast.
Heck of a nice DVD set.
I'm sure the "ER: Season Two" DVD collection will not disappoint either.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Medical Drama!, April 19 2004
This review is from: ER: The Complete First Season (DVD)
ER is my favorite medical drama show and I'm glad it's on DVD! The only complaint I have about the DVD is that they are double sided and the excuse has been made that it helps keep the cost down for a one hour TV shows complete season boxset but I own other DVD boxsets for one hour TV shows and they managed to put the episodes on single sided discs and the price of the boxsets are even lower then ER. I do like that the episodes in this ER set are in widescreen though.

ARRAY(0xaff56c48)

ER: The Complete First Season
ER: The Complete First Season by Félix Enríquez Alcalá (DVD - 2005)
CDN$ 34.98 CDN$ 28.11