summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on September 20, 2015
but not as funny as what I remember. Am just watching the first season and think I remember the characters being more - Lou Grant being more cranky (favorite character) and Murray Slaughter a little more biting with Ted in later seasons. will have to watch them to see if they are as funny.
I guess the feminist in me does not really enjoy the woman who "needs" to be saved by anyone. borrowed this season and will borrow another season to see if it gets funnier - some shows I still enjoy as much and can't figure out why I like them just as much, like Soap, MASH, All in the Family, and Maude. I liked biting comedy then and now, and with women "wanting" and not "needing" a husband
on March 20, 2015
I'm happy
on October 18, 2002
Of course the actual show is great! The picture is fantastic, etc., but I'm upset about one thing: I am unable to play every episode on each disc in sequential order continuously. I have to select a new episode to watch after each episode! This is very irritating and unprofessional.
on April 13, 2004
i heard not that many people bought season 1 so there will be no season 2 and so on.