Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store NFL Tools

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star)show all reviews
on September 28, 2004
I loved this movie. It was the first movie I ever took my 3 year old daughter to and she didn't bat an eye for the first 45 minutes. Our whole family loved it and the theatre roared with laughter throughout. It was very much different from the first but who needs to see the first one redone, right? I truly thought it was very well done and totally action-packed. Mike Meyers is the best!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
TOP 50 REVIEWERon April 7, 2011
A lot of fun, with good new characters voiced by John Cleese and Antonio Banderas. It just doesn't have quite the magic of the first film. But of course that's to be expected - part of what made the first so amazing was the wonderful world they created. Now that the world is familiar, it's hard to keep that same 'lightning in a bottle' enchantment.

Still, way better than most sequels, and worth seeing if you enjoyed the original.

Try to get the widescreen version -- with animation this nice and detailed it's a shame to lose big chunks of the image.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again