summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on March 26, 2016
Good Stuff !
on April 17, 2015
I like it
on November 4, 2006
...this one has at least two good things that Hollywood seems utterly incapable of delivering these days: a perfectly attractive male & female lead (Raoul Bova & Sanaa Lathan) plus an action script with dialogue that does not make you cringe. I have given this film four stars because it accomplishes what it sets out to do: it captivates, it entertains, and it makes you go "eek!" and "oh no!" in all the right places. My only complaint - which could, in fact, be construed as a compliment - is that some of the main characters are developed a bit too much for their short lifespan...

I should qualify this review by saying that I liked Predator, but that the Aliens always grossed me out. Something about outer space, I think. So, I can appreciate that there might be hardcore Aliens-fans out there who might be disappointed with regards to the scare-o-meter reading. However, if you come to this film seeking entertaining action that won't make you lose your appetite, I am sure you won't be disappointed.