biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno All-New Kindle Paperwhite

Format: DVDChange

This is a very engaging sci-fi film starring Will Smith. It's a sci-fi, suspense, thriller, action film and keeps you watching the whole way through. Set in a future where robots are made to serve humans, Smith plays a detective solving a murder which he believes was committed by a robot. I won't give any more away.

Both the DVD and the Blu-ray are presented in 2.35:1 ratio widescreen. The DVD looks good but the Blu-ray looks and sounds even better.

The DVD has a few Special Features: a commentary track, a making of featurette, a photo gallery. The Blu-ray has these plus several others, including an alternate ending and deleted scenes, featurettes on the special effects, etc. On the Blu-ray you access the special features using the four coloured buttons on your remote.

The DVD has an insert with chapter numbers/titles. The Blu-ray has no booklet or insert.

I picked up the Blu-ray for $5. While the DVD looked good, I'd recommend the Blu-ray for the improved quality.
on October 10, 2015
Love the movie... well, personal taste I suppose.
on September 30, 2015
Great movie... Have loved it for years... Happy to finally have it in my collection.
on September 23, 2015
Delivery was on time. Product not quite what I expected but interesting!
on August 13, 2015
Usually I don't like science fiction movie, but I loved this one. Very entertaining, I like the robots, the cars, the futuristic city.
on July 11, 2015
This underrated movie is one of my favorites, and now I can enjoy it even more in 3D. Lots of action, an interesting story, and Will Smith. What more can you ask for?
on July 10, 2015
GREAT GREAT
on June 13, 2015
parfait
on June 6, 2015
New item very fast shiping everything is ok A+++++++ thanks
on May 1, 2015
Product in perfect order, fast shipping. 10/10.