biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange
Price:$19.25+ $3.49 shipping

on May 3, 2015
Show still fun to watch. Even after all this time.
on August 25, 2014
ok series
on July 8, 2014
great
on June 12, 2014
I'm enjoying this series better second time around as the whole family likes the humour as much as the action. My kids have noticed that no one gets killed and appreciate the lack of blood and gore. A good family series.
on October 30, 2013
This was a gift for my 10 yr. old grandson. His reaction was "Grandma, it's awesome, can you get me the next season?"
on January 24, 2012
We were having trouble finding a new copy of "The A-Team" season one at a reasonable price. We were quite thrilled to find this used copy for under $15.00. It is in excellent condition and we are enjoying watching all the old shows!
on July 22, 2009
Great shows! I saved a lot of money buying them at Walmart, where each season is only $14.98. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the prices on Amazon, as I paid the same amount for 4 seasons as people are paying for Season One. Do your wallet a favor and trek on down to your local Walmart for huge savings.
on July 16, 2004
man, this is such a great dvd. mr t is the coolest dude ever. this whole show rocks my socks. it is cooler than a visit to a ranaruim.
on July 13, 2004
I missed this show. Even if I doubted it, just seeing these episodes would have brought it all back. All that action and not a soul killed, plus lots of fun. I can't wait to have all 5 Seasons.
on July 13, 2004
this dvd is amazing! go get it! it'll bring out the Jazz in you foo!