countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on June 16, 2016
am so so happy my son's birthday and passing gift arrived for him today. he loves these guys so much and only one more to go and he will have the whole series completed. knew amazon could be counted on to find them and cheaply prized. we love love love amazon so much and wouldn't deal with anyone else. you guys are the best!!!
on May 3, 2015
Show still fun to watch. Even after all this time.
on August 25, 2014
ok series
on July 8, 2014
great
on June 12, 2014
I'm enjoying this series better second time around as the whole family likes the humour as much as the action. My kids have noticed that no one gets killed and appreciate the lack of blood and gore. A good family series.
on October 30, 2013
This was a gift for my 10 yr. old grandson. His reaction was "Grandma, it's awesome, can you get me the next season?"
on January 24, 2012
We were having trouble finding a new copy of "The A-Team" season one at a reasonable price. We were quite thrilled to find this used copy for under $15.00. It is in excellent condition and we are enjoying watching all the old shows!
on July 22, 2009
Great shows! I saved a lot of money buying them at Walmart, where each season is only $14.98. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the prices on Amazon, as I paid the same amount for 4 seasons as people are paying for Season One. Do your wallet a favor and trek on down to your local Walmart for huge savings.
on July 16, 2004
man, this is such a great dvd. mr t is the coolest dude ever. this whole show rocks my socks. it is cooler than a visit to a ranaruim.
on July 13, 2004
I missed this show. Even if I doubted it, just seeing these episodes would have brought it all back. All that action and not a soul killed, plus lots of fun. I can't wait to have all 5 Seasons.