5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST KEEP !
It gets you thinking, most of all, you will relate the situation, the people, the agony, the frustration and special moments to everything around you. The story line is superb, this is perhaps one of the best shows of which a teen can share with the parents.
Published on July 26 2006 by One customer

3.0 out of 5 stars buying used DVD's
I knew when I opted to buy a used DVD that it wouldn't be perfect. One of the disks skipped and we missed some of the show but not enough to make me return it.
Published 7 months ago by Joanne Jackson

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Dec 23 2011
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
Very good condition and not a scratch on anyone of the disc's, and very good shipping time, was earlier then on time so very nice. Well pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars "Even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying", Jan. 8 2007
M. B. Alcat "Curiosity killed the cat, but sa... (Hanoi, Vietnam) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
I study, work, go to the gym and to the cinema, and still have some extra time to watch tv. Truth to be told, I don't have that much extra time, so I like to take advantage of it by watching only series that are very good. "Grey's anatomy" is simply excellent :)

The plot is not overly complicated, but what really makes this show different, when comparing it to others, is the superb cast and of course the great storylines. "Grey's anatomy" tells us about the lives of five surgical interns: Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo), "Izzie" Stevens (Katherine Heigl), Christina Yang (Sandra Oh), George O'Malley (T.R. Knight ) and Alex Karev (Justin Chambers). Moreover, we also get to know about their teachers, teachers that in the case of Dr. Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) and Dr. Preston Burke (Isaiah Washington) become much more than that.

In one of the many episodes that this dvd has, Meredith says that "We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin really meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying". Please give this dvd a try as soon as it is released. You won't regret it! Of course, highly recommended...

Belen Alcat

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST KEEP !, July 26 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Grey's Anatomy - Late Night Soap, Feb. 22 2006
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
If you like Felicity you will enjoy the cinematography and the writing of Grey's Anatomy. Grey's Anatomy overall has more drama and life experience than a show about college could ever have but a little less of an "ER" "OMG" life threatening situations are on the attack 24/7. Grey's Anatomy first season is an following surgical interns on their "firsts." More importantly it constantly reminds health care professionals that while their jobs are their primary focus is that life continues around them and it is equally if not more important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always entertaining!, June 12 2014
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
We've seen all the seasons on TV but recently decided to buy the individual seasons when they come on sale. The first few seasons were especially good. I wouldn't hesitate to watch it again from the beginning, maybe more than once!

3.0 out of 5 stars buying used DVD's, Dec 10 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, April 16 2013
Donna Viel (Blind River, Ontario, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
It is Awesome. The shows are so good I just love them all. Even the Books. Would recommend to everyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 7 2013
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
I love Grey's Anatomy and have been watching it since the beginning. The only thing I hate about watching tv series on DVDs is always having to watch the intro to the show. Especially the first season. That intro was horrible.

5.0 out of 5 stars mandatory for grey fans, Feb. 11 2013
If you are a fan of Grey's, you need to know where she comes from...
The first season prepares you to the rest of their lives on screen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series, Jan. 29 2013
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
I totally love the Grey's anatomy series and it rocks that I am able to watch episodes over and over

Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season
Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season by Jeff Melman (DVD - 2006)
CDN$ 20.00 CDN$ 14.97