I study, work, go to the gym and to the cinema, and still have some extra time to watch tv. Truth to be told, I don't have that much extra time, so I like to take advantage of it by watching only series that are very good. "Grey's anatomy" is simply excellent :)

Published on Jan. 8 2007 by M. B. Alcat

3.0 out of 5 stars buying used DVD's
I knew when I opted to buy a used DVD that it wouldn't be perfect. One of the disks skipped and we missed some of the show but not enough to make me return it.
Published 10 months ago by Joanne Jackson

4.0 out of 5 stars "Even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying", Jan. 8 2007
M. B. Alcat "Curiosity killed the cat, but sa... (Hanoi, Vietnam) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)

The plot is not overly complicated, but what really makes this show different, when comparing it to others, is the superb cast and of course the great storylines. "Grey's anatomy" tells us about the lives of five surgical interns: Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo), "Izzie" Stevens (Katherine Heigl), Christina Yang (Sandra Oh), George O'Malley (T.R. Knight ) and Alex Karev (Justin Chambers). Moreover, we also get to know about their teachers, teachers that in the case of Dr. Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) and Dr. Preston Burke (Isaiah Washington) become much more than that.

In one of the many episodes that this dvd has, Meredith says that "We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin really meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying". Please give this dvd a try as soon as it is released. You won't regret it! Of course, highly recommended...

Belen Alcat

4.0 out of 5 stars Grey's Anatomy - Late Night Soap, Feb. 22 2006
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
If you like Felicity you will enjoy the cinematography and the writing of Grey's Anatomy. Grey's Anatomy overall has more drama and life experience than a show about college could ever have but a little less of an "ER" "OMG" life threatening situations are on the attack 24/7. Grey's Anatomy first season is an following surgical interns on their "firsts." More importantly it constantly reminds health care professionals that while their jobs are their primary focus is that life continues around them and it is equally if not more important.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST KEEP !, July 26 2006
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
It gets you thinking, most of all, you will relate the situation, the people, the agony, the frustration and special moments to everything around you. The story line is superb, this is perhaps one of the best shows of which a teen can share with the parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST shows on T.V.!!, Feb. 17 2006
Nick (London, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
The moment I saw the first episode I knew I was hooked, yet again, to another show. Each of the characters of Grey's Anatomy are completely unique to the next, bring many views and opinions. Every episode makes you laugh, cry, think, understand and it brings new light to the lives of these people trying to learn, live, work and deal with the many challenges that life has just thrown at them. We are all only human and it's nice to see a show that glorifies nothing expect the reality of what can really go on at any given time. A+ for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Dec 23 2011
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
Very good condition and not a scratch on anyone of the disc's, and very good shipping time, was earlier then on time so very nice. Well pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars HailTheHero.com Quick Review, Aug. 21 2014
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
The start of an awesome medical drama series, season 1 contains 9 episodes which really give an insight to the main cast. We get to watch as new doctors gain experience and deal with drama/life in and out of the hospital.

For Fans Of:
ER
Rookie Blue
Remedy
Niptuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show! Video Review available on YouTube!, March 25 2008
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
Hey! This is a great show for men and women. To see a video review to help you decide to buy, please search for Grey's Anatomy TV show review on YouTube! You can type my name Mikepetel in the search too.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Always entertaining!, June 12 2014
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
We've seen all the seasons on TV but recently decided to buy the individual seasons when they come on sale. The first few seasons were especially good. I wouldn't hesitate to watch it again from the beginning, maybe more than once!

3.0 out of 5 stars buying used DVD's, Dec 10 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, April 16 2013
Donna Viel (Blind River, Ontario, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season (DVD)
It is Awesome. The shows are so good I just love them all. Even the Books. Would recommend to everyone

Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season
Grey's Anatomy: The Complete First Season by Jeff Melman (DVD - 2006)
CDN$ 20.00 CDN$ 14.97