biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on April 10, 2013
Coffee presses make excellent coffee - better than a drip style maker. They are also quite economical on the amount of coffee they use per cup. I have owned this model for several years. They are well made, my only complaint is that the glass container breaks quite easily. This is my preferred model.
on December 22, 2012
I love this coffee press. Sure, it's a little more work than a traditional drip maker but it is worth it: coffee tastes richer. I held back from giving it five stars because there is a small crease in the edge of the mesh which allows some grinds through as I lower the plunger. It's a minor quibble.
on September 17, 2011
Works great. Brews coffee that has excellent taste (given some decent beans) and is hot. I got a small, fine strainer with a handle to keep the grounds out of the plumbing. I'm buying a house with money I save by busting my Starbucks habit.
on June 24, 2012
This Bodum is well-made, easy to use, and makes a good cup of coffee. The size is right for two mugs, or four small cups of coffee.
on August 25, 2011
Coffee press works well -looks good, makes a good cup of coffee, is easy to use and is easy to clean
on May 18, 2014
Good alternative to my big expresso pressure machine, It makes good coffee and I can do more than one cup at a time. Once you find the right proportion for your usual coffee, you won't go back to filter machines
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2011
This is a great coffee or tea press. The only thing that is a bit if a disapointment is that you do not get even lose to 8 coffee mugs of coffee out of this. If you can get three mugs of coffee out of it you are lucky.
on February 23, 2012
The French press was easy to use and fairly easy to clean. My gripes about it are that it can only make two mugs of coffee and that a small amount of coffee grounds was found at the bottom of a mug of coffee. Hopefully, I don't find any more grounds of coffee in my mugs in the near future, but I think it's a satisfactory French press that'll save me money since I'm used to buying a cup of coffee everyday on my university campus. It honestly is not the best product I've come across but for the money, it's an okay purchase.