countdown boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Learn more Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on January 18, 2016
I bought the Time-Life Treasury of Christmas , cassettes 2 of them, everytime 1st of December in the mid 1970,s snow was coming and started cooking for the Holidays, Christmas and New Years, to be in the mood I would play my Time-Life Treasury of Christmas, and I still play them now, there are still very good, I bought myself a new cd/cassette player, so I could play them again and again, every winter around the holidays, but now I will buy the cd's. Thank You Time-Life.
on November 11, 2003
I have the original Time Life Treasury of Christmas Set. Same Cover ect. Unfortunately I scratched Disc B and wanted to replace it. The original set had 22 songs on disc A and 23 on disc B. All great classics. Now Time-Life is trying to sell half the music for twice the price. Forget it. What's here just isn't worth the money.
on February 16, 2003
I'm a big Christmas Music fan - I've got over 20 CDs, which is a lot for just one month's worth a listening a year. This CD is a great start for any collection.
It's got all the classic recordings by the quintessential artists. You won't find Britney Spears doing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - it's Gene Autry, thank you very much.
If you just want something to put on after Thanksgiving or while you're wrapping presents, this is a good choice. It'll get you in the Christmas mood.
on December 13, 2002
This album has a great mix of favorite Christmas songs that no home should be without. All tracks have superb top-quality sound and are sung by the artists who made them famous. It really does get me in the holiday spirit!
on December 9, 2002
The original Time-Life recording is superior. This version is not bad, though. Most of the songs are good selections.
They could have left off the songs by Alabama and Connie Francis and had a better all around album.
on February 15, 2014
I lost my original CD in a house fire and have been missing it every year. The part arrived in mint condition and in a timely manner. I haven't listened to it to be 100% sure it is ok (waiting for Christmas) but there do not appear to be any flaws. I as so very excited to have found it again.
on November 8, 2014
So happy I was able to find this cd. My mother had the original when I was young and I have loved listening to it since I was my daughters age. Want to keep the tradition going.
on June 19, 2002
... this version of the 2-CD "Time-Life Treasury of Christmas" (which contains only 24 songs) is, by far, NOT the 2-CD version sold on television by Time-Life Music (which, in turn, contains 45 songs). Of these 45 songs on the second set, only 7 are featured on the first set, namely: "Home for the Holidays" by Perry Como; "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby; "Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer" by Gene Autry; "The Twelve Days of Christmas" by Roger Whittaker; "Mary's Boy Child" by Harry Belafonte; "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee; and "The Little Drummer Boy" by the Harry Simeone Chorale. That's it.
If you want to know the other 38 songs featured in the "As Shown on TV" version of "The Time-Life Treasury of Christmas", I recommend you log on to ... for a complete listing of songs. Only then, depending on the songs and artists you like most, can you make a wise decision on which specific 2-CD set you will want to purchase.
on February 26, 2015
REALLY ENJOYED THE MUSIC ON THIS CD AND THE ORCHESTRATION.
on November 12, 2014
All my favourite Xmas songs from childhood