march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 26, 2002
Nancy departed from the shackels of Sony records and what did she do first? She went into the studio of Telarc Jazz and produced one of the finest Christmas albums I've heard. The names of guests on this album reads almost like a who's who in the world of jazz and when you thought it wasn't to get better, she donates all the profits from this album to charity. Nancy is a class act and that class is evident on all the tracks contained here in. For me a stand out track is the Broadway inspired arrangement of "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow." Nancy sounds like she had a great time recording this album and the various arrangements ranging from Big Band to Trio all flow seamlessly. Nancy is a song stylist, her interpretations sometimes don't follow the standards set by other artists performing and producing traditional Christmas albums so do not expect mundane versions of these carols, they belong to Nancy.
on June 28, 2004
THIS WOMAN HAS AS SENSATIONAL VOICE,STRONG AND VERY SEXAUL.
I BELEIVE,NO I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE THIS.I'VE BEEN LISTINING
TO NANCY AT A VERY YOUNG AGE,NOW AT 46 I CAN REALLY APPRECIATE
HER VOICE AND TALENT.I TRUELY THINK EVERY ONE SHOULD LISTEN
TO THIS REMARKABLE WOMAN AS SHE BELLO OUT HER UNIQUE TONES.
MY ALL TIMES FAV (GUESS WHO I SAW TODAY)SINGSATIONAL,I
LOYAL FRIEND ALWAYS,RT
on December 17, 2002
I love this Cd, Nancy's vocal stylings and phrasings are so unique. The songs make me feel good and put me in a sophisticated mood. I recommned this Cd for all jazz enthusists. I will hate to store it away after Christmas. Add it to your Holiday collection and you will be glad you did.
on May 19, 2004
Leave it to Nancy to do a tasteful classy Christmas album. I'm jewish but I'm a big fan of Nancy's and this is the one Christmas album that I listen to.