Auto Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide boutiques-francophones Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Format: Audio CDChange

on November 27, 2001
I recently went to a Backyard Babies gig at Manchester University and Danko Jones (Who?) was supporting.
Within seconds of him opening his set I was dancing and I didn't stop smiling until he stopped singing. This CD was on sale at the show and I had to buy it....Oh my god, this is one of the best CD's I have bought for a long long time. There's no way it can convey the awesome live show but it still makes me grin like a fool.
Danko Jones...the true Saviour of Rock and Roll
If you like ZZ Top, Monster Magnet, Rocket from the Crypt, ACDC...even Steps, you'll find something on this CD for you.
on November 2, 2003
five years ago i found myself reluctantly going to see a band named DANKO JONES. i immediately fell in love with this strait ahead, rock your socks off, mega band. from the first note to the last, you won't be able to stop yourself from having a good time. unfortunately they aren't as "big" as they should be. i can't wait for these guys to blow up here in north america, and save us from all the clone rock we been forced to listen to since the mid 90's. DANKO JONES- the true saviours of rock and roll. amen.
on May 2, 2005
go out, buy this album, life will become better