5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rice Cooker
I bought this cooker to make sushi. It works great even with just a single cup of rice (I don't think that I'll ever make a large batch).
Clean up is as simple as stated, and it's small and attractive on counter (not so important, but it's right next to the coffee machine and I see it every day).
The only complaint that I have is that it's 'always on' so you...
Published on Nov. 20 2002 by Warren Johnston

3.0 out of 5 stars good rice cooker but ....
This rice cooker cooks tasty rice but i when i unpacked it and remove the electrical cord at the bottom, the plastic snap that holds the cord broke. I was so disappointed. Also the holder of the spoon keeps falling off each time you put back or take the spoon. The positive side is I find that this cooker cooks rice very well- good texture and taste.
Published 21 months ago by Linagracia Altea

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rice Cooker, Nov. 20 2002
Warren Johnston (St. Francis, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zojirushi NS-PC10 Electric 5-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer (Kitchen)
The only complaint that I have is that it's 'always on' so you have to unplug it when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use!! Efficient!, Jan. 28 2012
It is my first rice cooker. I find it very easy to operate, the rice is delicious cooked to perfection. I am very satisfied with it. I plan on using it every week. I am happy with this purchase.
Bye bye
Gigi

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 18 2014
Makes rice perfectly, easy to clean and a great price. Others are so much more expensvie because you're paying for the electronic screen and other bells and whistles. This makes great rice which is all I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Operation, Jan. 18 2013
Nice rice cooker, easy and user friendly , just press the button and you will get nice and soft rice. Love it so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rice cooker for the money, Dec 3 2014
Cooks the perfect rice. Got it on a great sale for about $70-$75 bucks and was definitely worth it. Make sure to let your rice steam for about 15 mins after its done cooking, makes it even better.

3.0 out of 5 stars good rice cooker but ...., March 23 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars happy with purchase, May 2 2013
The rice cooker does a quick job ending up with a nice, fluffy product.
My son and his wife have this item. When I saw their cooker, I had to have one like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic Design, Nov. 20 2012
snkiis3 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This will cook rice as well as the more expensive ones.Made in China so it is at an affordable price. Design is most basic, no bells and whistles but why would you need anything more just to cook rice? If it lasts 5 years I am happy.I gave 3 stars not because it is a bad product but that is where it belongs being made in China and simple design. Otherwise good rice cooker. People are too over zelous with reviews and are not accurate enough to inform future purchasers.

Zojirushi NS-PC10 Electric 5-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer