biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: 5 CupChange

on November 20, 2002
I bought this cooker to make sushi. It works great even with just a single cup of rice (I don't think that I'll ever make a large batch).
Clean up is as simple as stated, and it's small and attractive on counter (not so important, but it's right next to the coffee machine and I see it every day).
The only complaint that I have is that it's 'always on' so you have to unplug it when not in use.
on January 28, 2012
It is my first rice cooker. I find it very easy to operate, the rice is delicious cooked to perfection. I am very satisfied with it. I plan on using it every week. I am happy with this purchase.
Bye bye
Gigi
on April 18, 2014
Makes rice perfectly, easy to clean and a great price. Others are so much more expensvie because you're paying for the electronic screen and other bells and whistles. This makes great rice which is all I need.
on December 3, 2014
Cooks the perfect rice. Got it on a great sale for about $70-$75 bucks and was definitely worth it. Make sure to let your rice steam for about 15 mins after its done cooking, makes it even better.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 20, 2012
This is a fantastic rice cooker, waited a year before posting a review. It still performs as it did day 1. Simple and sleak not overly big in the kitchen, cooks rice consistently.
on January 18, 2013
Nice rice cooker, easy and user friendly , just press the button and you will get nice and soft rice. Love it so much!
on November 22, 2015
Very simple to use and produces excellent results.
on March 23, 2013
This rice cooker cooks tasty rice but i when i unpacked it and remove the electrical cord at the bottom, the plastic snap that holds the cord broke. I was so disappointed. Also the holder of the spoon keeps falling off each time you put back or take the spoon. The positive side is I find that this cooker cooks rice very well- good texture and taste.
on May 2, 2013
The rice cooker does a quick job ending up with a nice, fluffy product.
My son and his wife have this item. When I saw their cooker, I had to have one like it.
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse