5.0 out of 5 stars Bob the Builder - Bob's White Christmas
I got this DVD for a present for my son who is just mad into bob and the gang.
When he saw what came in the post for him he was over the moon
so I had to put it on for him right there and then.
We Sat down and watch it for start to finish.
It is great fun for kids even his Grandparents watch it with him and loved it.
It one of the best kids...
Published on Feb. 13 2003 by Pat Everard

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun For Kids
Published on Dec 22 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun For Kids, Dec 22 2001
This review is from: Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas (VHS Tape)
The "Bob The Builder" series is great for toddlers. My 2 year old son loves to watch them over and over. They show various characters in sometimes frustating circumstances (just like real life) and show how normal fears can be overcome. The comraderie between Bob, his wife, and all the personified trucks, cement mixers, etc. is very positive. It shows that different "people" can get along and that helping others is rewarding.
My only complaint, and the reason this only gets 3 stars, is the 5 minutes of commercials tacked on the beginning of the tape. The studio hawks it's wares to innocent toddlers like carnival hucksters, even using the voice of a young child to sell it's goods. As if the whole "Bob The Builder" marketing world wasn't big enough. My kid shouldn't be teased every time he watches these tapes. They certianly could learn a lesson in humility from "Bob".

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob the Builder - Bob's White Christmas, Feb. 13 2003
Pat Everard (Ratoath, Meath Ireland) - See all my reviews
I got this DVD for a present for my son who is just mad into bob and the gang.
When he saw what came in the post for him he was over the moon
so I had to put it on for him right there and then.
We Sat down and watch it for start to finish.
It is great fun for kids even his Grandparents watch it with him and loved it.
It one of the best kids programs out there easy to watch with very a friendly gang of friends in it
I would recommend this dvd of bob to anyone.
It's great if you want an hours peace and quite
kids will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, my 4 year old brother loves it!!!, Dec 15 2001
This review is from: Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas (VHS Tape)
my 4 year old brother loves this movie, and constintly watches it! just about every minute that he's not in to something, he's watching this movie. he sings along to the theme song, and he's even memorized the preveiws!!! the movie shows a positive attidude, and my mom, who mostly only let's him watch PBS shows, likes it too. the only thing that surprised me was that there are only 2 christmas/winter related shows- the rest are the movies from the nick jr. series.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY BOYS AND LITTLE GIRL LOVE THIS CHRISTMAS VIDEO!!!, Dec 9 2002
Suprina (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas (VHS Tape)
I made this purchase for my youngest son who just turned 2 on Dec. 8, 2002. Since he is a HUGE BOB THE BUILDER FAN!!!! And he was born so close to Christmas I thought this would be neat to give as a birthday gift. Well, I couldn't wait to give it to him and he watches it at least 2 times a day! He Loves it and so does BIG BROTHER AND BIG SISTER!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the few before..., Jan. 7 2002
Sean Davis (Bellingham, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas (VHS Tape)
My 2 year old son has all the Bob movies, and we got this one for him just before Christmas. Its good, but not as good at the three that came before this one. It seems a little bit of a knock off, as not all the segments have anything to do with Christmas, but my son loves it, so we watch it, and watch it, and watch it...

5.0 out of 5 stars And over and over and over and...., Dec 30 2002
Jill Krawczyk (Stevens Point, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This DVD is a great collection of Bob the Builder stories. I enjoy watching it with my two year old, though not as often as he likes! When we first got it home, he wanted to watching it 4+ times a day. Yikes. I guess that means it is good! :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed !!, Nov. 2 2001
EB. (Chelmsford, MA.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas (VHS Tape)
Very disappointed in this video. Was expecting a full 45 minute Christmas story. Instead, you get about 20 minutes featuring the Christmas story and a "bonus" consisting of shows the kids have already seen many times on Nick Jr.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bob the Builder - Bob's White Christmas VHS, Dec 19 2001
VJB (Oxford, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas (VHS Tape)
This video was a wonderful way to help my 2 year old see Christmas and snow. He doesn't watch TV but he will sit and watch this video. He loves the music and the interactive characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 5-year old loved this!, Nov. 6 2001
This review is from: Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas (VHS Tape)
He watched it several times over the course of the weekend. I am planning to purchase it before too long. Good clean, optimistic, can-do fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars My little ones love it!, Jan. 24 2002
This review is from: Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas (VHS Tape)
I have 2 boys under 2 1/2 and they love this video. It was on TV several times, but they could see it again and again.

Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas
Bob the Builder: Bob's White Christmas by Liz Whitaker (VHS Tape - 2002)
Used & New from: CDN$ 2.28