Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$57.95+ $3.49 shipping

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star).Show all reviews
on March 12, 2002
Well, I admit, I bought this album because of the big ol' Decepticon symbol on the cover, and of course, because of the title of the group.
But let me warn you, those looking to buy it because the songs are about Transformers, steer clear. They very well MAY BE about Transformers, but if you can make a word or two out of each "song," you are doing better than I did. I am not some old person who hates modern music, ... It is basically thrash metal or something, and let me tell you, EVERY song sounds the same. Yes, there are interludes dealing with the Transformers, but even some of those are barely audible. Skip it skip it skip it.
My only other thought is that the poor lead singer must be hoarse after every concert.
on November 22, 2002
In a blatant attempt to pull in Transformers fan, a garbage band has used not only the logo but several of the licensed names of Transformers for their songs on this CD. Just listen to the samples, the disc is trash. Hardcore music? I think not. More like hardcore crap. Mick Foley is hardcore, drinking milk a week after it expired is hardcore, this not hardcore.
Long live the Transformers!
on May 6, 2002
The worst piece of Transformers "merchandise" I've ever heard... this is a shame to all fans. Sorry folks, but even the very hardcore TF fan can't take this.
I hope a real television soundtrack is to be released someday...