Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

on February 26, 2015
Loved it,
on May 31, 2014
This is probably one of the best cd from Michael Jackson and I like all the songs. If you are a fan of Michael Jackson I would recommend buying this one as you won't regret it.
on May 29, 2014
There are beautiful songs on this c.d.
If you have never been involved in his later music you will
love the music
on May 1, 2014
Once again a piece of music that shows MJ being so far ahead of his time in his creativity. Unfortunately it was also a time when there were far too many people taking advantage of him and his paranoia was getting the best of him as well as his depressions. The only thing that was keeping him going was the love of his 3 children. If Tommy Mottola had of not still be in the picture at Sony Invincible would have been promoted and had the short films made to promote the album properly and it would have been another great success for MJ.
on February 9, 2010
Invincible is very amazing. I think his top three albums are Dangerous, HIStory, and Invincible. I just wish that he had made a couple more albums after 2001. Anyway, I've heard that a lot of reviews say that it is too long (77 minutes) and just drags on. To me, the more MJ songs on an album the better- I just can't get enough of him! He's brilliant!
So here's all the songs on Invincible and what i thought of each one:
1. Unbreakable: Lots of fun! Great way to start. 9/10
2. Heartbreaker: Just like the first one, this song is very danceable and energetic. 9/10
3. At first I didn't really like this song, but I'm warming up to it. It's much like the first two; fast and electric. 8/10
4. Break of Dawn: A very nice song about making love to the break of dawn. It's always interesting to hear something sexual! 8/10
5. Heaven Can Wait: Fantastic! I always sing along to this remarkable song! 9/10
6. You Rock My World: If I had to choose the two songs that would have music videos from the Invincible album, You Rock My World probably wouldn't be one of them. Maybe Heaven Can Wait, 2000 Watts, or even Threatened- just not this song. Yes, it does have a catchy beat, but it isn't the greatest. 7/10
7. Butterflies: Interesting. It's soulful and groovy, but I usually skip to the next song. 7/10
8. Speechless: One of MJ's best ballads ever! It's so romantic and heartwarming! 10/10
9. 2000 Watts: This is one of my favorite songs here! It's futuristic and funky, and is so much fun to dance to! MJ's voice sounds amazing in it! 10/10
10. You Are My Life: A pretty good song, but not the best. 7/10
11. Privacy: I love his hate towards the media songs! Brilliant! This is up there with Tabloid Junkie! 10/10
12. Don't Walk Away: Just like You Are My Life, it's pretty good but I've never been that much into it. 7/10
13. Cry: I'm just terrible when it comes to these save-the-world songs! I also think Earth Song is an astounding song, and same with a few of the songs off of Janet's Rhythm Nation album! But this song has a great message, fantastic lyrics, and a great music video! 10/10
14. The Lost Children: Why do so many reviews hate this song? I loved it the first moment I heard it! Just like Cry, it is an incredible ballad with great lyrics and a wonderful message! People, just give it a chance! 10/10
15. Whatever Happens: I really like the guitar to this song, and the lyrics are nice. 8/10
16. Threatened: This song is phenomenal! It goes along with Thriller, Ghosts, and Is It Scary! But in those songs, he is talking about these monsters and whatever, but in Threatened, he is describing himself as the monster! Awesome lyrics, and I love the parts with Rod Serling! 10/10

To conclude, this album is much, much better than Off The Wall or Thriller could ever dream of being! This album rocks! BUY IT, BUY IT, BUY IT!!!
on November 8, 2009
My favorite album by Michael Jackson. This one has an atmoshpere which is really different compare with his previous ones. It is a musical evolution nothing less. If you like pop songs and ballads, you will like it.
on November 3, 2009
I have heard that when this CD was first released, it was not a best seller with poor review. When I placed the purchase, I had not much expectation from this CD. But when I first played it in my car while driving to work, I fell in love with every song in the CD. Now I have so many MJ's CDs that I find it hard to choose what I listen next.
on September 20, 2009
this is my favorite album, and it is underrated. actually, this is the big big surprise for me. Michael jackson, you are the king of the world.
on August 30, 2009
I have read in so many places of people saying that this album bombed, or wasn't good etc...I on the other hand think it is one of his best. Break of Dawn is a fantastic song, so is You Rock my World and Unbreakable. My favourite song from the album though is Cry. What an amazing song....the lyrics are beautiful and so true...if we all just stopped and felt each others pain...imagine how the world could change.
on August 19, 2009
Every time I listen to this Cd I am amazed at how good it is!
MJ got better with every new album!!