5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome rock mix
Published on May 9 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest
This album is okay. It is DEFINITELY for people who ADORE rock music, and not being one of those people, I didn't like it. Yes, there is a variety of artists, and eighteen tracks in all, but they're all rock. There's even swearing!
This album is definitely big and shiny, but not in the platinum way.
Published on Jan. 27 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome rock mix, May 9 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Big Shiny Tunes 6 (Audio CD)
I bought this CD while on vacation in Canada, becuase my cousin had it and I really liked the songs that were on it. There is a good variety of all kinds of rock, from punk (Sum-41) to hip-hop (Limp Bizkit), from techno (Gorillaz) to just good old rock (Tantric, Our Lady Peace, etc.). It also includes some better lesser-known acts, such as David Usher and Tea Party. I would definitely recommend it, even if you don't like one or two of the songs, because you can skip over them. I guarantee you will enjoy the rest of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest, Jan. 27 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Big Shiny Tunes 6 (Audio CD)
This album is definitely big and shiny, but not in the platinum way.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool selection of tracks, Dec 8 2002
Cameron (Toronto, ON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Shiny Tunes 6 (Audio CD)
This is cool with Metal(Linkin Park) hits. Alternative(Stone Temple Pilots) hits. Hip-Hop(Limp Bizkit) hits. And sort of pop/dance hits(Sugar Ray). Wow you couldn't live without this CD!!!!!!

Big Shiny Tunes 6
Big Shiny Tunes 6 by Various (Audio CD - 2001)