march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$19.99+ $3.49 shipping

on May 9, 2002
I bought this CD while on vacation in Canada, becuase my cousin had it and I really liked the songs that were on it. There is a good variety of all kinds of rock, from punk (Sum-41) to hip-hop (Limp Bizkit), from techno (Gorillaz) to just good old rock (Tantric, Our Lady Peace, etc.). It also includes some better lesser-known acts, such as David Usher and Tea Party. I would definitely recommend it, even if you don't like one or two of the songs, because you can skip over them. I guarantee you will enjoy the rest of them.
on January 27, 2003
This album is okay. It is DEFINITELY for people who ADORE rock music, and not being one of those people, I didn't like it. Yes, there is a variety of artists, and eighteen tracks in all, but they're all rock. There's even swearing!
This album is definitely big and shiny, but not in the platinum way.
on December 8, 2002
This is cool with Metal(Linkin Park) hits. Alternative(Stone Temple Pilots) hits. Hip-Hop(Limp Bizkit) hits. And sort of pop/dance hits(Sugar Ray). Wow you couldn't live without this CD!!!!!!
on August 7, 2015
cd case was a little bit cracked, but the album is unreal.
on April 11, 2016
I got shafted... It was the wrong CD in the case.