5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Soundtrack!!
Published on Jan. 13 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 1/2 stars, better than some of the stories were.
I just saw a few episodes of Roswell and always thought it had an odd mix of music, probably because the show seems to have been aimed at the teen market. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know about the enhanced portion of the CD but the music was surprisingly good. Some of the selections have a synthetic beat that I don't care for and others like #8 Travis 'More than...
Published on Aug. 28 2002 by A. Burchfield

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Soundtrack!!, Jan. 13 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
I bought this soundtrack because I'm in LOVE with the show and because i already liked a few songs on the album. I ended up loving every song on this CD. I love the version of "Brothers and Sisters" by Coldplay on this CD, plus, i couldn't find that version anywhere else. "Save Yourself (Sense Field)," "Fear (Sarah McLachlan)," "I Shall Believe (Sheryl Crow)," "Here With Me (Dido)," "Shining Light (Ash)," etc. are all great songs.
Here's some info on what some of the songs are to the show:
1. "I Shall Believe" is Max and Liz's song. It was the song they danced to at what would've been there wedding if Liz didn't change the future...(Stupid Tess)
2. "Shining Light" was Roswell's last song. It came in the very last episode called "Graduation" when the gang was driving away.
3. "Fear" was the song that appeared in the show's "Pilot" when Max healed Liz after she was shot. It was when they first made contact.
4. "Here With Me" was the song that played during the show's opening credits.
5. "Brothers and Sisters" was the song that played during a phone conversation between Jesse and Isabel when they were talking about her parents coming close to discovering her true identity. It also played while Isabelle and Max's parents watched the videotape of her using her powers. The song came at the end of the episode
So, anyways, I HIGHLY recommend buying this soundtrack because it's one of the best out there! Plus, don't forget that it's an enhanced CD, so it comes with a bunch of cool features that people (especially Roswell fans) would appreciate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, June 3 2003
This review is from: Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
As a fan of the show, I found the soundtrack to be just as wonderful. The songs are great, and if you close your eyes, you can see Max and Liz once again, dancing together, or looking into each other's eyes. So cornball, I know, but that's why I like it =D

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly good CD, May 21 2003
This review is from: Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for the theme song from the show "here with me" by Dido. Mainly because i heard it on Sci Fi while flipping through the channels- not a big roswell fan.. I was pleasantly surprised by the rest of the songs on this CD.
While "here with me" by Dido is the standout for its catchy tune and lyrical quality, the other songs are equally good. This CD contained a nice mix of artist - including sarah maclaughlin and sheryl crow. It also had a remix of the theme song which was a nice bonus.
This is a great CD for the musical content, even if you are not a fan of the TV show. For fans of the Roswell series, I am sure this CD is a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Soundtrack plus special features, May 11 2003
"lizparker19" (Pinckney, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
Not only does this soundtrack have great music, it's got excellent special features, like screensavers, interviews, and all sorts of Roswell facts. Even if you didn't love the show (but who wouldn't), you'll love the music on this soundtrack. It's got Max & Liz's song "I shall believe" by Sheryl Crow, and the Title Track "Here with me" by Dido, it's also got songs from artists such as Coldplay, Sarah McLachlan and Stereophoneics! As a HUGE Roswell fan it's how I reminise until they make the DVD! It's the best soundtrack I've heard in a long time! I love Roswell!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Soundtrack ever, March 15 2003
Sarah York "bretsgirl" (Evansville, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
I always hate soundtracks to any show or movie because I always hate the majority of the songs but I'm suckered into buying it because of a few good songs. This cd is the exeption to the rule. Every song on this cd is awesome. I have never heard of most of the artist on this cd but I was pleasently suprized. I know every song word for word and listen to it constantly. I love the show and I love the soundtrack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roswell!!, March 9 2003
Hey yall!
I love the Roswell Soundtrack .It has all types of music that everyone would enjoy listenig even if they didnt see the show.
I absolutly loved each one of the songs if I do say so myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Music is as Wonderful as the Show was., March 9 2003
Hannah Skeldon (Clearwater, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
I bought this CD the day it came out. I'm a huge Roswell fan. I miss the show terribly! I know a lot of people thought it was stupid but I loved it!
I loved the Music as much as I loved the TV show. I think the music is one of the things that got me addicted to the show. I only wish they were more songs on it. Like more Season 1 songs,and season 2 songs like the songs that played in Cry Your Name, especially the song that was playing during Isabel's goodbye dream of Alex in Cry Your Name, sure the song and the scene both make me cry like a baby, but I like the soundtrack just the way it is.
Maybe sometime in the future someone will come out with a collection of all the songs that were on all the episodes. They chose excellent songs for the right episodes.
I recomend everyone to buy it. Even if your not a Roswell fan the music is still great!
~Hannah

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of this world!, March 4 2003
Jenny M. Nickerson (Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
The Roswell soundtrack is full of lovely surprises. All of the songs are great. The album in its entirety is one that kind of transports you to a new place. It's all soft...something that you can listen to when you're trying to sleep peacefully, and yet upbeat enough while driving down a long boring road. I don't know really know what to say about what kind of style this album is, though I'd have to mention that it has techno/trance beats, and maybe some indie also. Among some of the best are, of course, the show's theme song "Here With Me" by England's Dido...awesome, moving song. And you can't forget the love theme of Max & Liz; Sheryl Crow's "I Shall Believe." Coldplay has a beautiful "Brothers and Sisters." All of the songs on here are superb, so don't hesitate to get this album if you are a true fan of Roswell...and even if you aren't, owning this CD certainly can't hurt you.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will always love ROSWELL, Feb. 5 2003
This review is from: Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
The best show there ever was. . . best sound track too! It brings back the feelings of watching and even if you never watched the show before. . . you'll feel it. . . I promise. . .sit back. . . close your eyes. . .listen. . . and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs for every occasion, must for every person, Jan. 4 2003
Sam Weber (Orlando, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) (Audio CD)
Even if you aren't a Roswell fan, this is a must. Every song is great for every occasion. I have two copies, one for my car, and one for my house. I just love listening to it and how well put together it is. The television show was so great, and at-least I have this to remember it by! Now all they need to do is make the Roswell DVD!!

ARRAY(0xbffc0810)

Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack)
Roswell (Original Television Soundtrack) by Soundtrack (Audio CD - 2002)