4.0 out of 5 stars Great, Oct. 27 2013
This review is from: Zojirushi NSRNC-18A Automatic Rice Cooker and Warmer with Floral Imprint (Kitchen)
Quality seems good so far after a year. No complaints, good value. Non stick bowl yet to scratch so long as not washing rice in the bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zojirushi definitely stands for quality, Feb. 24 2012
I purchased this product last month and, as expected, it really is the best. The rice is cooked well regardless of the volume you cook, whether it's 1 cup or 5 cups. It cooks fast. It's easy to clean, the cooked rice does not stick on the container. I have been a Zojirushi user in the Philippines, but when I came to Canada, I can't seem to find a good rice cooker. I'm glad that I was able to purchase it online through amazon.ca. I've recommended it to my relatives here in North America. The price may be a little high compared to the other name brands (e.g. Black & Decker, etc) but the quality you'll be getting will definitely exceed your expectations.

Zojirushi NSRNC-18A Automatic Rice Cooker and Warmer with Floral Imprint