biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: 32ozChange

on February 3, 2016
Love love LOVE this French press (we just got it).

Extremely well made. Keeps coffee hot for hours.
Easy to clean. Fits 32 ounces of coffee.

No complaints so far, will review in a few months time
on February 3, 2016
Love, love, live it! Best Bodum I've ever owned and I've been using them, gorgeous coffee and tea for almost 20 years! Well worth the money!!
on January 30, 2016
Absolutely love this French press. It's durable, seems well made and keeps coffee hot for long enough to let it steep and still have a piping hot cup. It will over brew if left to sit, but it does stay hot for a while.
on January 16, 2016
Wonderfully made..it will last a very long time
on January 16, 2016
Terrific. Exceeded our expectations. Stylish and functional.
on December 24, 2015
Lid not insulated and "cheap feeling.
on December 18, 2015
Still going strong!
on November 16, 2015
Excellent product and quick deliver.
on October 25, 2015
What a great French press. I don't even care about the insulation value, the fact that I won't ever break the $30 glass out of my other Bodum again is worth a hundred bucks.

I love the feel of it in my hand, and it looks great, but the best part is the money I will save over the years. Money that can be spent on a really good grinder and better quality beans.

Vive le caffeination.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 10, 2015
Each parts are made form stainless steel (I did the magnet test). The brushed SS finish inside and outside is perfect. The handle seems very well soldered, no soldering is apparent. The flow in the spout is simply perfect. I know this is a detail, but each time I make myself a coffee I am amazed but the flowing properties of the spout, looking at how the coffee flows, how it shows me the color of my coffee. Simply but looking at the color of my coffee flowing by the spout I know if I made it strong or not that morning. I mean the engineering of the spout is perfect.

Does it keep the coffee warm? Usually I use it 2/3 full, and it keeps the coffee warm for about 30-45 minutes. After 30-45 minutes, I need to put my coffee to the microwave :-( But I do like my coffee very hot.

The cons:

1) The chrome top plate. Why using a chrome top plate when all the unit is in high quality stainless steal???
2) The thing is massive! It's a chubby French-press! It has a nice original design but it takes more place on the table then competitors doubled-wall stainless steal French-press.
3) The silicon filter ring (seal) gets coffee stained after a few usage. I always wash it by hand and the stain stays. I did not try putting it in washing machine because I don't want it to wear prematurely. The SS inside also gets stained, but I can easily wipe out the stain simply with a cotton towel.

I recommend this Bodum Columbia French-press!

See 1 answered question