summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 20, 2016
Good quality and sharp! Easy to clean as the blades separate
on April 9, 2016
Awesome scissors. Would recommend to anyone. Very sharp and very useful in the kitchen. Will even cut through chicken bones.
on March 25, 2016
GOOD
on February 20, 2016
Superior quality as expected. I've been looking for a good pair of scissors to cut up food for our toddler (a friend recommended this to us and what an amazing tip that was!). This pair is versatile and sharp, looks and feels sturdy. However, it doesn't say where it's made on the actual scissors but the packing states it's made in germany. All in all, we trust the brand and so it was worth the cost for us!
on February 1, 2016
These work really well... my old pair of shears broke, so these were a replacement. They are far sharper. I could live without the extra gadgets in the handle, but the blades are awesome, and they clean up easily. I put them in the dishwasher against recommendations but they have suffered no ill effects so far...
on November 13, 2015
A high quality product that is still in perfect conditions two years after purchase with regular use. Remains sharp with no maintenance to the blades. Satisfying ergonomics and easy to clean. One of those things that's worth paying a little extra for in my opinion.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 19, 2015
Beautiful quality, cuts through meat and bone effortlessly. Nice size and weight.
on March 8, 2015
I bought my pair just over three years ago -- they're as good now as they were when new. Kitchen and garden use, and they split easily for cleaning, and slide back together with ease.
on January 14, 2015
This has replaced all other shears in my home. It is durable and very east to clean and keep sharp.
on December 7, 2014
Just the finest kitchen shears my second pair I highly recommend and service from amazon was superb