biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 1, 2016
These work really well... my old pair of shears broke, so these were a replacement. They are far sharper. I could live without the extra gadgets in the handle, but the blades are awesome, and they clean up easily. I put them in the dishwasher against recommendations but they have suffered no ill effects so far...
on November 13, 2015
A high quality product that is still in perfect conditions two years after purchase with regular use. Remains sharp with no maintenance to the blades. Satisfying ergonomics and easy to clean. One of those things that's worth paying a little extra for in my opinion.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 19, 2015
Beautiful quality, cuts through meat and bone effortlessly. Nice size and weight.
on March 8, 2015
I bought my pair just over three years ago -- they're as good now as they were when new. Kitchen and garden use, and they split easily for cleaning, and slide back together with ease.
on January 14, 2015
This has replaced all other shears in my home. It is durable and very east to clean and keep sharp.
on December 7, 2014
Just the finest kitchen shears my second pair I highly recommend and service from amazon was superb
on July 7, 2014
Great shears!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 20, 2014
Sharp, smooth, easy to clean (because it comes apart). Overall a very good quality kitchen scissors. Best I have ever used for the kitchen.
on January 20, 2014
These shears are awesome. I haven't had much experience with Wusthof products, but now I see why they are so highly rated. These shears with cut through anything and after about a year of use are still just as sharp as the day we got them. I love that they come apart for cleaning and the overall look and feel is quality.
Highly recommended!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 29, 2013
Good design - they function well, are easy to hold and control. I like the way they come apart for cleaning. I took off one star because the plastic handles are a bit down market for my Classic Ikon set - but you get what you pay for, the price is fair.

Update Dec 2013 - I still like them, the edge is holding up well, with no drop in cutting performance and they not not needed sharpening. I am buying a second set to use in the garden for dead heading and light pruning - they perform better than my garden pruners!