5.0 out of 5 stars a comedy classic
Published on Nov. 14 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the seller.
I couldn't watch it as it was not coded for playing on my Oppo meaning for North America. Guess I didn't pay attention to the seller. Bummer. But going to watch it on my computer. I remember enough of it from when it came out to recommend it. Keith David is a hoot.
Published 3 months ago by Buddy

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the seller., April 19 2014
This review is from: Men At Work [Import anglais] (DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars region 2, March 31 2014
This review is from: Men At Work [Import anglais] (DVD)
It was region 2 ,I can't even watch it to enjoy it .i put in my player and it won't eplay just tells me error.so disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alot of laughs, June 11 2004
This review is from: Men at Work (Widescreen) (DVD)
This is a pretty funny story and has some great actors in it. Although it could be considered a little on the odd side it definitely will get you laughing. There's always something going wrong and the comedy never stops!

5.0 out of 5 stars a comedy classic, Nov. 14 2003
This review is from: Men at Work (Widescreen) (DVD)
I've been waiting for this to be released on DVD. The movie is a hoot!!! Especially love the "Louis" character. "I hate cops- I hate rent-a cops too". "Now if Mr.Sneaky-man would come up here and stand next to Mr.Bone-head". I just received my copy the other day, and was wondering if anyone else has this problem.......there is no chapter index sheet in the box. Just the DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars best movie ever, Oct. 31 2003
mathew (craig, alaska United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men at Work (Widescreen) (DVD)
all i got to say is that this movie is so bad ass my buddy and i are going as sheen and estevez for halloween.

5.0 out of 5 stars MEN AT WORK, Sept. 18 2003
ka Kesser (Miami, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men at Work (Widescreen) (DVD)
THIS movie is hilarious, EVERY actor in this movie is funny as hell and even though the story is weird , they all inject me with laughing bug throughout the entire movie. The only thing that is not good about this flick is that it is too short, and the first half is alot better than the second half.
I loved this movie when it came out in theatres back in 1990 or something and if you have not seen it, then buy the dvd. It is one of the greatest movies with Sheen and Estevez.

5.0 out of 5 stars men at awesome work, Sept. 22 2002
This review is from: Men at Work (Widescreen) (DVD)
this move was the most funny movie and yet it was heartwarming in a way

5.0 out of 5 stars first rate... and still good, July 3 2002
This review is from: Men at Work (Widescreen) (DVD)
It does lack the sheen to compare with newer comedies, but it's great fun. Basically a guy movie, and probably made for almost nothing, so it's in the writing and nuance of the brothers that comes out hysterical at times. There are some really cheesy parts, but the good ones that make up for it are priceless.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Treat for Fans, June 22 2002
This review is from: Men at Work (Widescreen) (DVD)
Fans of brothers Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen will love seeing them together in this movie. It's not the most perfect movie but it is entertaining, and there are a couple of breathtaking shots of the brothers together that will make you wish Martin Sheen had had many, many more sons. A real treat for the cadre of loyal fans - admittedly mostly sighing females like me - who love this family.

1.0 out of 5 stars A "waste" of time, no pun intended, May 19 2002
This review is from: Men at Work (Widescreen) (DVD)
I haven't seen this movie since it was released twelve years ago, but with the exception of two funny moments, watching it was an execrable experience. Badly written and directed by Estevez, this was the worst movie of 1990. Maybe if I watched it again now, I might like it some more, but I have no desire to. One of the funny moments involves two policemen clad only in their underwear being tied to a merry-go-round, but even that joke gets played out quickly.

Men at Work (Widescreen)
Men at Work (Widescreen) by Emilio Estevez (DVD - 2003)
CDN$ 82.81