5.0 out of 5 stars excellent piece of kit, March 10 2011
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
Brilliant way to turn boring low fat yogurt into a treat. Highly recommend this Yogurt Cheese maker to anyone watching calories, or enjoys creative cooking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Greek yogurt nicely made, Aug. 11 2013
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
I made yogurt with 2% milk. Pour the yogurt into the strainer and put it into fridge. A few hours later, I got nice Greek yogurt, can be served by mixing jam. The Greek yogurt is about 1/3 volume of the yogurt. The remaining is whey, pleasant to drink with a bit sour taste.
It's a bit small. I can only make 2~3 servings of Greek yogurt once. If there's a bigger version, I'd recommend going for a bigger one. Cleaning is a bit tricky. Using waterjet on the flip side works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, April 16 2014
M (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
I'm very happy using this strainer after trying the cheese cloth and coffee filter method a couple of times.

I'm able to pour almost 1 litre of home-made yogurt into the strainer, and I can add the rest in an hour or two once some of the whey has run off. I usually leave the yogurt in the strainer for 12 hours, sometimes 24 hours if it's a bit less firm.

Unlike cheese cloth or coffee filters, the Greek yogurt separates easily from the strainer and is very easy to clean. I haven't tried putting it into the washing machine as it is very easy to wash by hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy tool, April 8 2014
Lorie B. Reed (Perth Rd. Village, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
I love this tool as it cleans up easy, does a great job at yogourt cheese and is a space saver.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, Feb. 7 2014
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
I love this product and have had excellent results. I only use my own homemade yogurt to make the cheese and it comes out very firm and thick. My one negative comment would be that it only makes about 2 cups. Would love a larger version.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this all the time, Dec 27 2013
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
I use this strainer frequently. It makes yogurt the texture of cream cheese.
Sometimes I mix flavouring into yogurt and then strain and some times I mix it in after.
My favorites are savoury chilli sauce, salt, lemon juice, and sweet as a cheese cake filling.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the top essentials in my kitchen!, Dec 18 2013
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
I use this product every week! The filtered yogurt reminds me of the "petit suisse" one can purchase in the yogurt isle in French supermarkets. The texture is great; I could never succeed in obtaining it before using the Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese maker!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, Sept. 20 2013
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
i make my own yogurt cheese and was using a small sieve and cheesecloth...this is great just pour it in and there's a lid as well so that's even better!! Clean up is easy, and the yogurt never sits in the whey either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 23 2013
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
I make cream cheese and pressed cheese in it. Liquid from yogurt ( left from making cream cheese) I add to fresh milk and leave it for a day in warm place. After, I heat this milk to about 90* Celsius, and after it curdles, I place it in cheese maker. Works perfect, replaces cheese cloth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yogurt maker, Dec 14 2012
Karen Evans - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker (Kitchen)
Wow, I thought I was really going to like this product, when I got it, I just couldn't wait to use it, what a product! A miracle little unit it is, Ive been using messy cheesecloth to make Greek yogurt and now I have this neat and tidy amazing unit that is such a little wonder! well made, great size..This is just as described and even better than I initially thought it would be, thanks !
Karen