biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Item Package Quantity: 1Change

on September 19, 2014
We got this in combination with the CYM-100C Cuisinart Electric Yougurt Maker (automatic cooling) and we LOVE it. The greek yougurt that comes out is divine. Smooth and easy. I leave it in the strainer for anywhere between 2 and 8 hours and it is perfection. Once I left it in much longer (24 hours) and then made a low-fat cheesecake with the yougurt cheese. The cheesecake worked out well (though it took 1.5 hours to bake instead of the 20 minutes the recipe called for that came with the device). The clean-up on this is a snap too - just throw it in the dishwasher.
on March 10, 2011
Brilliant way to turn boring low fat yogurt into a treat. Highly recommend this Yogurt Cheese maker to anyone watching calories, or enjoys creative cooking.
on February 8, 2011
It was great for making small batch of yogurt cheese, I also used it when I made quark type cheese instead of cheese cloth. Do read the dimensions, it is quite small. I hope a larger size will be available soon.
on April 16, 2014
I'm very happy using this strainer after trying the cheese cloth and coffee filter method a couple of times.

I'm able to pour almost 1 litre of home-made yogurt into the strainer, and I can add the rest in an hour or two once some of the whey has run off. I usually leave the yogurt in the strainer for 12 hours, sometimes 24 hours if it's a bit less firm.

Unlike cheese cloth or coffee filters, the Greek yogurt separates easily from the strainer and is very easy to clean. I haven't tried putting it into the washing machine as it is very easy to wash by hand.
on December 27, 2013
I use this strainer frequently. It makes yogurt the texture of cream cheese.
Sometimes I mix flavouring into yogurt and then strain and some times I mix it in after.
My favorites are savoury chilli sauce, salt, lemon juice, and sweet as a cheese cake filling.
on December 18, 2013
I use this product every week! The filtered yogurt reminds me of the "petit suisse" one can purchase in the yogurt isle in French supermarkets. The texture is great; I could never succeed in obtaining it before using the Cuisipro Donvier Yogurt Cheese maker!
on May 2, 2014
Bought this to use with the Cuisinart yoghurt maker, it works like a charm.
Just put yoghurt in strainer, pop the lid on and put in the fridge.
So much easier than messing around with cheesecloth.
on December 14, 2012
Wow, I thought I was really going to like this product, when I got it, I just couldn't wait to use it, what a product! A miracle little unit it is, Ive been using messy cheesecloth to make Greek yogurt and now I have this neat and tidy amazing unit that is such a little wonder! well made, great size..This is just as described and even better than I initially thought it would be, thanks !
Karen
on April 23, 2013
I make cream cheese and pressed cheese in it. Liquid from yogurt ( left from making cream cheese) I add to fresh milk and leave it for a day in warm place. After, I heat this milk to about 90* Celsius, and after it curdles, I place it in cheese maker. Works perfect, replaces cheese cloth.
on March 2, 2015
Love this little gadget. Does a great job, its sturdy, very dishwasher friendly. I've had mine sine Sept/2011 and it looks and works just like the day I bought it. Def recommend this to anyone who enjoys making homemade Greek yogurt and yo-cheese.