5.0 out of 5 stars Each segment is great for kids!
Published on July 6 2003 by Syrielle

3.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves this.
"Elmo's World" is a collection of skits that are all Elmo, the cute little furry red monster of recent years on Sesame Street.
My son is 20 months old and loves this video. He has learned the word "telephone" from it, which is not an easy word for a child of this age. Each skit is dedicated to a different topic - singing, drawing, and telephones.
Elmo asks...
Published on Sept. 11 2002 by Ei

5.0 out of 5 stars Each segment is great for kids!, July 6 2003
Syrielle (Suburbs, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elmo's World: Singing, Drawing & More (Sesame Street) (DVD)
This is a great DVD! Singing, Drawing and Telephones are the three segments in this Elmo's World DVD. Thanks to the Drawing segment, my daughter has really become more interested in drawing and coloring. I'd say that has been the most educational part of the dvd. Singing is fun, and the tunes are catchy. The telephone segment goes through a history of the telephone, which is highly entertaining. What kid doesn't like playing with telephones? Just make sure you have your play-phone handy so they can play right along with Elmo's World. If your child loves Elmo, this DVD is a great pick!

5.0 out of 5 stars For Elmo fans, Aug. 26 2001
"jennemily" (Bethpage, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I have just about every Elmo's World videos in my collection. My almost 2 year old daughter loves them all. Right now this her her favorite one. This video contains singing, drawing, and telephones. Each episode is about 15 minutes so you can either ration them out or let them watch for the whole 45 minutes (great for getting dinner on the table). I usually watch Elmo with my daughter and point out the silly things Mr. Noodle does, count the objects with her (ie with singing - how many pigs in a quartet...1,2,3,4), and now she tells me what's going on. Highly recommended for all Elmo fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have seen the TV versions of these Elmo's World topics, June 1 2003
By A Customer
The "Singing" part of this video is great. It uses classic Sesame Street music like, "Rubber Duckie" and "Sing, sing a song." Another great part is that when the audience is asked, "Do pineapples sing?" the background music is from the TV series "SpongeBob SquarePants"(I think). That's probably because SpongeBob lives in a pineapple. But when Elmo answers, "But you can sing ABOUT a pineapple" shouldn't he have sung the first verse of SpongeBob's theme song rather than just, "Pa pa pa pa pineapple?"

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but what we need is classic street, April 17 2001
By A Customer
This is one of the many videos that highlights the new sesame street which now includes a long segment at the end of each episode called Elmo's world. This is a wonderful video for kids who can't get enogh of elmo. The reason why I gave it 3 stars is that I wish that some videos of the clasic sesame street was made. The really old ones when the show was truly amazing. In conclusion this is good for the kids but not enough for someone looking for nostalgia of the old sesame street.

3.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves this., Sept. 11 2002
Ei "crzybookmoovielover" (Seekonk, Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
Elmo asks questions such as "who can sing?", "what doesn't draw?" and "how does the telephone work?" Even though some of Elmo's background art work for his world is a bit hard on the eyes, this is a great introduction to these topics for the ages 2 and under.
For me, it is too much Elmo, but it really isn't for me now, is it?
I recommend for the toddlers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Hearted Elmo!, March 26 2002
By A Customer
For the toddlers out there that like Elmo's World segment on SStreet this is the movie for you! It combines three Elmo's World.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, Oct. 25 2011
My son loves this DVD, he can't get enough. But I wish that it had a little more to it. Other than that it was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars if they love elmo, they'll love this, Jan. 19 2009
Great video-not much to say, as if you are buying this, your child likely loves Elmo, and will love this dvd.

Elmo's World: Singing, Drawing & More (Sesame Street)
CDN$ 16.20 CDN$ 9.99