biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno Furniture

Format: Audio CDChange

on March 4, 2005
I bought this CD a couple decades ago and it is my favourite April Wine CD, by far! Sure a couple songs are missing but I didn't really notice until someone pointed it out to me. It doesn't take away from the music. My daughter got to love the CD so she went out and bought her own copy. I have seen April Wine twice in concert in Kingston, ON, and they really ROCK! You gotta get this CD, if you don't get any of their others. You won't be sorry.
on November 15, 2013
A wonderful compilation of songs from one of the supreme ambassadors of the Canadian music scene. A valued addition to any rock CD library, Canadian or otherwise!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2014
Great music and the price was great. Uploaded songs to my ipod and use the CD in the truck. CD showed up only a couple of days from ordering.