5.0 out of 5 stars Good Message
Nice message and well done. Gets the point across with out using big names ( at the time ! ).
Published 14 months ago by Janet Montgomery

1.0 out of 5 stars It was only in English....
If the movie was bilingual, I would like it for sure... This is existing in french on DVD???
I hope you can help me with this question
Thanks for your time
Published 15 months ago by Dominic De Carufel

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This movie is so enjoyable and entertaining., Nov. 7 1999
Pam (Santa Clarita, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
This is one of my husband's favorite movies. I have been trying to find it for such a long time on video, I hope they release it on video again soon. I wanted it for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Funny, romantic, and understandable", Nov. 5 1999
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
This movie has some great laughs. It is romantic. It relates somewhat to high school and is very enjoyable to watch. If you are having a bad day, get Can't Buy Me Love and you'll feel better.

4.0 out of 5 stars SO GOOD I WANT IT ON DVD, Oct. 23 1999
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME.AFTER MULTIPLE VIEWINGS OF THIS MOVIE, MY VHS COPY IS TOAST.PLEASE HURRY AND RELEASE THIS ON DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this movie!!!, Oct. 22 1999
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
This movie is the best teen movie of the 80's. I would love it if the studio would re-release it. This movie shows that being popular isn't all it cracked up to be. Patrick Dempsey is adorable and I love the "African Anteater Ritual."

5.0 out of 5 stars This movie helped romanticize my life!, Oct. 11 1999
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
In the same league as Breakfast Club and Heathers, this movie captures the joys of popularity and the romanticism of being a loser. The movie will make you wish you were back in high school and popular. Check it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST FAMILY COMEDY OF THE 80'S, Oct. 9 1999
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
I THINK THAT THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST COMEDIES OF THE 80'S. I HOPE THAT THE COMPANY RE-RELEASES IT.IT'S A MOVIE THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF WATCHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IF YOU LIKED PRETTY IN PINK AND THE BREAKFAST CLUB THAN YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOVIE.

5.0 out of 5 stars its a great movie!!! Please make it available for sale, Sept. 27 1999
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
I really love this film. Theres just one problem I cant buy it anymore it appears.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the many masterpieces produced in the 1980's., Sept. 19 1999
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
This movie has everything you expect from an 80's film. Amazing characters, great music, and unforgetable one liners. "Tell him I'm washing my hair...out of the country."
This movie is pure entertainment, culminating in Ronnie's vindication "Hi Ronnie".
A must see.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous 80's movie, Sept. 18 1999
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
I adore this movie. It takes me back to when I was a little girl and idolized everything about high school in the 80's. Patrick Dempsey's performance is simply fabulous. It really makes you think about what you would do if you got a touch of popularity. It is similar to "Pretty In Pink" at times, but it is still a very relevent message. Overall, the movie is romantic and sweet. A funny, family-friendly flick that you'll enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best movie. I hope they re-release it., Sept. 11 1999
This review is from: Cant Buy Me Love (VHS Tape)
I first saw this movie on HBO. It really caught my eye and I want to buy it and add it to my dvd collection. The only problem is that they have stopped making copies of the VHS version. This means that they better start making it for the DVD version.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb7cf48c4)

Can't Buy Me Love
Can't Buy Me Love by Steve Rash (DVD - 2004)
CDN$ 6.25