Auto Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver boutiques-francophones Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Format: Audio CDChange

on July 26, 2002
I never cease to be impressed by this group! This is the 4th 883 CD I've bought and I'm overjoyed with how much I like it! This group is really amazing. There is such a wide variety of musical styles all represented in this one CD, its an absolute treasure! I really, really love track 4, which is totally reminiscent of vintage Camoflauge from the 80's! There are several great club-style dance tracks as well as some really nice slow ones. I highly recommend this CD for any 883 fan or anyone who is looking for top notch international music entertainment!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2003
I just got this CD for Christmas and fell in love with it! I visited Italy in 2000 and heard over and over the song "La Regina Del Celebrita". I loved the song so much so I just wrote down the song name and group so I could get the CD later. It took 3 years to convince my parents to get it for me! If you've ever been to Italy and only watched MTV there, this CD brings back a lot of memories!!! :)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse