1,004 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Em's newest effort
This really is a great cd. Listening to it almost feels like an autobiography. Em continues where he left on in "The Marshall Mathers LP" and keeps everything very fresh.
2.White America--Em bashes Lynne Cheney, the "hypocrisy" of America, and what he calls "The United States of Embarrassment". At the end of the track though, em laughs and utters "I'm just playin...
Published on July 9 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets BOOOring in a long run
This is the first Eminem album I have, and this will be my last. I admit, I was completely blown away the first time I listened to this album. I thought this was the real bomb that I wanted to go out and buy all of his albums. Thank God I didn't. I played this album every day non-stop for about 1 month . And that is when I realize that it gets boring. Believe me, this...
Published on May 24 2004 by ShiZniT

‹ Previous | 167 68 69101 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Eminem ...!!!, Nov. 13 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: The Eminem Show (Audio CD)
Eminem is the biggest disgrace to the music world, an artist with absolutely no talent or merit whatsoever. I look forward to the day where we don't have music shelves and airwaves polluted with his vulgar, obnoxious, inappropriate so-called 'music'. This album stinks with all the rest of them. Do yourself a favor and save your money for something with longevity. Do spend it on this trash. You'll be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars True Fans, May 30 2003
Brad M. Ackerman (East Lansing, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Eminem Show (Audio CD)
This CD is unbelievable, and as most people already know it has turned the public onto Eminem, when previously he got an equal amount of criticism as praise. Anywone who truly likes this cd and appreciates the complexity of Eminem's vocabulary and vocal rhythms should check out some of his earlier work like the slim shady lp which is a little more rough around the edges but again shows off his ability.

5.0 out of 5 stars "My Dads Gone Crazy", March 14 2003
Amanda (Manchester Ct) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Eminem Show (Audio CD)
once u listen to this cd u wont b able to stop eminem is one of the best rappers out there and the song my dads gone crazy is just the cutest because his daughter hailie is in it and once u listen to track 14 u will see hear a totally diff side of eminem u will hear his sweet loving side for his daughter hailie those of u who dont like him will have a totally diff perscpetive of him because of this track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eminem comin through with his illest record to date, June 2 2002
dj razka (BroOklyN, Ny United States) - See all my reviews
Em has proved himself to be one of the illest lyricists in the game since his debut on the Slim Shady LP. He once again proves it here with the Eminem Show, as he drops blazin rhymes behind the nasty Dre Beats that always get the party bumpin. The best tracks are #'s 2,3,12,16,17,18. Listen people, get up and take recognition of the best rapper since Biggie Smalls. Go out and buy the Eminem show today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hip-Hop at its BEST, Sept. 21 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The Eminem Show (Audio CD)
Eminem has made an excellent album filled with infectious beats and rythmes. This Cd has a few singles on it:Cleanin Out My Closet, Without Me, and soon to be more. He is still #1 in the rap industry and this album proves it. It stayed at #1 for weeks. Anyway its a definite must own of 2002. I got this Cd and Korns Untouchables and had a music filled summer. This is a must own if you like rap and Eminem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasha's Review, March 16 2003
This review is from: The Eminem Show (Audio CD)
I love the new eminem cd. Any person can relate to almost every song on this cd. Whenever I get mad and need to calm down..I will go in my room and turn on that cd and listen to *Sing for the Moment* I can relate to that song so well and I think alot of other people can too. I dont really like all of the skits on the cd but the songs are awesome. I would recommend this cd to any "mature" audiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Anger!, Sept. 15 2002
Emily J. Moore "emmybiz04" (Ridley Park, PA 19078) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Eminem Show (Audio CD)
I've always been a fan of Eminem and "The Eminem Show" just increases my loyalty to him. It's a new take on Eminem, a side I don't think a lot of people want to know. Yes, it's still angry and bitter, but a lot of people feel that way, they (like me!) don't have the guts to say it. Although I don't feel it was as great as "The Marshall Mathers LP", it's definately a step up and onward! Nice job, Em!

5.0 out of 5 stars EMINEM, Dec 15 2002
Theresa (Clifton, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Eminem Show (Audio CD)
oh my gosh. this cd is totally dope. it's awesome, superman, business, cleaning out my closet. they're all so great and i just love this cd. also, i must add that eminem is the greatest artist of all time, and that if there's a perfect cd in the world, this is it. please buy it. everyone, whether eminem's your idol or you hate his guts(which i hope no one does) you should still buy this awesome cd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back, Eminem, Aug. 2 2002
Kevin Dorff "kdorff" (Yonkers, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I am a big fan of the Slim Shady LP and the Marshall Mathers LP and bought this would right away. It took me a few spins to get to know the album and I must say I really enjoy it. Good production values. Probably a little less edgey, overall, when compared to the two previous albums. Worth a few listens if you are an Eminem fan (ie, listen more than once so you really get a feel for the album).

4.0 out of 5 stars ThE eMiNeM ShOw, May 26 2002
jimmy (new baden illinois usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Eminem Show (Audio CD)
eminem in this cd just lets it all go he dont care what he says like on my dads gone crazy its pretty intense what he says about his mom. another is till i collapse him and nate dog just tear it up together a great song. without me awesome song im sure most of you have heard that song enough said there. if you want to know about the other songs looks like youre gonna have to buy the album later

‹ Previous | 167 68 69101 | Next ›

The Eminem Show
The Eminem Show by Eminem (Audio CD - 2002)