march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$74.94+ $3.49 shipping

on February 24, 2004
It cost only 10$. But it's worth 3 times that. I saw this ages ago (just after it came out) and always loved it, so I had to have it for my collection. I dig movies about bumbling thieves too, but these guys aren't the bumbling kind. And besides, the Bank Vault with all that money may motivate the characters in the film, but ultimately it's not about that. Rubén Blades is just so superb in this. His behaviour always provokes fits of laughter. All the actors play off each other so well, whether it's the late Fred Gwynne, Young Guns' Lou Diamond Phillips, or Ed O'Neill from TV's Married With Children. I really can't recommend this more. It doesn't play like the usual caper, because the humour isn't necessarily in great jokes or great physical stunts or the like. The laughs come from the dynamics between the characters - their interaction and communication with one another; it's in how they say things, their facial expressions. Subtleties. And all this from actors who don't earn 20 million per picture. Plus, you know, it cost only 10$!
on June 23, 2012
I've always liked this movie. It isn't insanely funny, but it makes me laugh every time I watch it. It is like a comfort food, sorta.
on February 10, 2003
I bought this DVD based on the Customer Reviews in Amazon.com. I guess I just don't have the same sense of humor these people have. In all fairness, it has it's moments...although very few and very far between. The price in dollars I can live with. But, this DVD is a total waste of time. By the time it was over, it felt as though it was 3-hours long. If you have nothing better to do, watch it. That's what I did. To me, it wasn't worth it!
on November 7, 2012
The 80s gave us this gem of a film! If you just want to get together with family or friends and share a laugh, this is a great place to start!
on August 18, 2003
You'll either love it or hate it! I saw it in theaters with a friend years ago and giggled and giggled. The laughs build throughout the movie and I still quote one-liners from it. My poor friend, however, hated it.
on May 20, 2004
Bought this DVD when it came out .... have watched it over and over and still find it funny and entertaining .. well worth the money .
on June 22, 2015
Pretty darn funny!
on February 7, 2012
What a colossal waste of talent.With such a cast,you would think that the writers would be in their element.Plot didn't make much sense and the whole movie was a let down..Script was not even at the T.V. movie level...Truly a time waster and not even a fun one...