5.0 out of 5 stars Elephants and more!, Oct. 6 2002
This review is from: One Elephant, Deux Elephants (Audio CD)
I have recently purchased the CD of One Elephant, Deux Elephants as the tape I have had for almost 20 years is wearing out. My two-year-old son adores these songs and we listen to it repeatedly.
Over the years, these songs have either become classics (Skinnamarink) or are traditional childhood songs (She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain; Twinkle, Twinkle; Tingalayo). Thus, the album continues to appeal to young audiences. Sharon, Lois, and Bram are fabulous musicians and present the songs in interesting ways while allowing their own personalities to shine through. It is amazing to me that this trio recorded this album shortly after they met (and on borrowed money)... and it quickly became a Canadian children's favourite and rocketed them to fame.
The pace is lively and my son asks for his favourites over and over again. Hearing the voices of the child singers encourages him to sing along. I can almost guarantee that your child will love this recording.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, April 5 2011
This review is from: One Elephant, Deux Elephants (Audio CD)
it's great to be able to get this cd-I bought it for my granddaughter, her mother also had the diskette, and now they both enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The memories are fantastic!, Feb. 8 2010
This review is from: One Elephant, Deux Elephants (Audio CD)
I bought this CD to introduce my childhood favourites to my son. I loved Sharon Lois & Bram as a child and still do as an adult! My son and I dance around the house to them day in and day out. I 100% recommend any parent who grew up to Skinnamarink to get this CD for their children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun!, May 4 2009
This review is from: One Elephant, Deux Elephants (Audio CD)
This CD is so much fun...I remember listening to Sharon, Lois and Bram as a kid and loving them. They are just as great as they were then. My baby loves bouncing along to the music, and I love learning new songs to sing to him. Nice variety of fast and slow songs, classics and new...you're sure to find several favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the old record, March 18 2014
This review is from: One Elephant, Deux Elephants (Audio CD)
Had this record when my daughter was young. Also got to one of their shows. Now play it for my grand daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Reley has many song on the another DVD dvd another DVD, March 14 2014
This review is from: One Elephant, Deux Elephants (Audio CD)
Again he has been given many DVDs He seems to like almost every DVD as his favorite DVDs he likes them

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past!, Feb. 19 2013
Lesley (Cambridge, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: One Elephant, Deux Elephants (Audio CD)
I had the cassette tape of this when I was a little kid. I used to play it over and over. I bought this for my son and he likes it. All the words to the songs came back to me from my childhood which was fun to share with my son. A true classic!

ARRAY(0xadaad9b4)

One Elephant, Deux Elephants
One Elephant, Deux Elephants by Lois & Bram Sharon (Audio CD - 2002)