march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 8, 2016
This brings back a lot of childhood nostalgia. It's great for parents who are tired of their children listening to the regular radio and comes with a lot of quick songs that you'll instantly remember.
on October 6, 2002
I have recently purchased the CD of One Elephant, Deux Elephants as the tape I have had for almost 20 years is wearing out. My two-year-old son adores these songs and we listen to it repeatedly.
Over the years, these songs have either become classics (Skinnamarink) or are traditional childhood songs (She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain; Twinkle, Twinkle; Tingalayo). Thus, the album continues to appeal to young audiences. Sharon, Lois, and Bram are fabulous musicians and present the songs in interesting ways while allowing their own personalities to shine through. It is amazing to me that this trio recorded this album shortly after they met (and on borrowed money)... and it quickly became a Canadian children's favourite and rocketed them to fame.
The pace is lively and my son asks for his favourites over and over again. Hearing the voices of the child singers encourages him to sing along. I can almost guarantee that your child will love this recording.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 19, 2013
I had the cassette tape of this when I was a little kid. I used to play it over and over. I bought this for my son and he likes it. All the words to the songs came back to me from my childhood which was fun to share with my son. A true classic!
on May 4, 2009
This CD is so much fun...I remember listening to Sharon, Lois and Bram as a kid and loving them. They are just as great as they were then. My baby loves bouncing along to the music, and I love learning new songs to sing to him. Nice variety of fast and slow songs, classics and new...you're sure to find several favorites.
on February 8, 2010
I bought this CD to introduce my childhood favourites to my son. I loved Sharon Lois & Bram as a child and still do as an adult! My son and I dance around the house to them day in and day out. I 100% recommend any parent who grew up to Skinnamarink to get this CD for their children.
on April 5, 2011
it's great to be able to get this cd-I bought it for my granddaughter, her mother also had the diskette, and now they both enjoy it.
on May 29, 2015
caught myself singing along to everything. I was like the four year old sitting beside my sons, and they love it cause they know all the songs.
on July 20, 2015
Love it. Reminds me of when my kids were young. Now it's the grandkids loving the songs, singing along on our camping trip.
on March 9, 2016
My 18 month old loves this CD! It has even helped to improve her vocabulary. Now she is saying/singing "I love you". Worth every penny and more!
on March 14, 2014
Again he has been given many DVDs He seems to like almost every DVD as his favorite DVDs he likes them

Thanks