summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets sports All-New Kindle Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 31, 2003
Corb Lund brings us country with a unique flavour. If you ever get the chance to see him live, you'd understand exactly what he can give to the audience. This stripped down album captures Corb's sound perfectly. Nothing interferes with his voice and guitar, the production of the album allows Corb's true musicality to shine through. "Five Dollar Bill" is a fun album; a great album to drive, drink, party, relax, (hopefully not at the same time). Corb captues Alberta and the prairies like no other artist can. You know he's well aqainted to the big sky of the prairies, the open roads, and the partying spirit we all cherish. This album is probably one of the best country albums I have had the pleasure to listen to. I highly recommend this addictive album to anybody, especially if you're not a country fan. You just might find yourself hooked to Corb's wonderfully catchy voice, and his simple, strong songs.
on February 3, 2011
Ok normally I avoid country music like the plague but I love this Red neck country music. Maybe it is because this guy seem like he is a real country person not a fancy poser (like most country singers I hear). I heard this guy used to lead the punk bad the smalls. Corb kicks but in my books!