5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST keeps getting Better..with Bill and Gloria, April 10 1999
Ever since Bill and Gloria Gaither started the "homecoming" series in 1991, it seems like every video just gets better. "Kennedy Center Homecoming: A Celebration of Our Faith and Heritage" is certainly no exception. Such songs as "Bless His Holy Name" with Andre Crouch in his first Gaither Video appearance, "He Hideth My Soul", "Somebody Loves Me", "It is No Secret", "God Bless America", "Heaven's Joys Await", "Jesus The Waymaker" and so many others represent the great spiritual and musical heritage of the American people. And just about everyone showed up for this one too. We enjoy Sue Dodge, The Martins, Lillie Knauls, Janet Paschal, The Goodmans, The Gaither Vocal Band, Ivan Parker, Andre Crouch, Joel Hemphill, Joy Gardner, Ann Downing, and about 100 others "homecoming friends" from the beautiful Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.
This video stirred my heart like no other has in a long time. I found myself crying, rejoicing, laughing, and just praising God for such a wonderful heritage. Thank you, Bill and Gloria for keeping this great treasure before our eyes, figuratively, spiritually, and now literally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Outstanding!, July 4 2001
Scott Ray (Mt. Zion, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I picked this up at the local Christian Bookstore, having grown a taste for the music from the relentless hours my parents watched these reruns on TNN. Now at 22 I'm a huge fan of old time gospel music. Be sure to get the copy that includes the bonus tape "Backstage". There is an acoustic (piano/voice) version of a song the Katina's wrote for their late mother that's awesomely inspiring. The backstage tape ends with about 20 minutes of Andrae Crouch and the gang around a piano just jamming. Pick this one up for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars kennedy center - gaither video, March 24 2000
Donald B. Woodward (Marietta, Georgia.....USA) - See all my reviews
I have seen most all of the Gaither videos and love each and every one. I will eventually own all of them as does both my brother and sister. Vestal Goodman is my most favorite, but Lillie and all others, especially Karen Christmas inspire me to greatness. Being from Marietta, Ga. should also give you a clue as to who I think is the absolute pinnacle of beauty.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'M proud to be a Christian and an Amercian, Sept. 4 1999
By A Customer
This tape is so good. I would like to be able to send it to all my family and friends. This tape made me so proud to be an American, and a Christian. Everything is excellant. Thank you for the vision to tape in our Nations capital.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kennedy Center Homecoming, Sept. 12 2000
Linda S. Carter (Durham, North Carolina United States) - See all my reviews
Without a doubt, this is the best! The quality of the music and performance is wonderful. I have watched this video many times and still sit on the edge of my chair through-out.

Bill & Gloria Gaither:Kennedy
Bill & Gloria Gaither:Kennedy by Bill Gaither & Gloria (DVD - 2004)
CDN$ 22.98 CDN$ 19.91