march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$3.33+ $3.49 shipping

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 25, 2002
I picked up the soundtrack because I have seen the ads for the movie and i thought it looks pretty funny. I also heard that song in commercials M.A.S.T.E.R. well unlike most movies the song from the commericals is on the soundtrack. There are two versions of the song I like both. I also like Fun by Rose Falcon, Double Dutch Bus by Devin, & Eenie Meenie Miney Mo by Strong. All and all its a pretty fun soundtrack. Its really great for kids!
on July 27, 2002
Really liked the music. Considering that I usually listens to U2, Counting Crows and other rock bands, I could not believe how much I liked it. My friend was playing FUN by Rose Falcon and I thought it was really good, so I went and bought the whole album. Money well spent.
on July 28, 2002
I bought this CD because I am a huge Play fan. I thought that the songs with Play would be the only ones I'd want to listen to, but it actually a very good soundtrack! I can't wait to see the movie, it looks hilarious! PLAY ROX!!
on July 30, 2002
This is a fun cd! I recommend it to someone looking for a good time!! My favorite song is Fun by Rose Falcon.