5.0 out of 5 stars The Time Life Treasury of Christmas: Holiday Memeories
Published on Oct. 13 2006 by Elizabeth Azzarello

1.0 out of 5 stars Expected much better
Published on Jan. 9 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars The Time Life Treasury of Christmas: Holiday Memeories, Oct. 13 2006
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
I was very pleased with this product while listening to the C.D. It made me think of how Christmas was when I was a kid. I love Christmas C.D's that make you think back at all of the fun times. My children also enjoyed the C.D. and recognized many of the songs from the classic children's Christmas movies. Feliz Navidad was there favourite! We all can't wait to put up the tree while listening to The Time Life Treasury of Christmas. If you purchase this C.D. there will be no need to buy any other classic Christmas music. I hope if you buy it, you will be as impressed as I was.

Elizabeth Azzarello, Brooklin, Ontario

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Christmas music fans!, Nov. 20 2003
Peggy Evans "Anne Evans" (Dallas, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
This was a holiday present my first Christmas on my own. It rekindled all my favorite childhood memories of this special season. One of the best collections around with songs everyone will remember. Soon you'll have the family and friends singing along.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Christmas CD You Need, Nov. 19 2003
Chris Wilder "cswilder" (Denton, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
This CD has the versions of the songs performed by the people who made them famous. This is a classic at our house during the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have for the Holidays!, Oct. 29 2003
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
Love this collection of Christmas music. I also purchased the 2nd Volume of Time-Life Treasury of Christmas, but I like this a little better. These CD's are great to play as background music or music to actively listen to. Wonderful variety of different types of songs, yet nostalgic. A definite-definite must-have-collection to help complete your holiday!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for the Introduction To Mehdi >>>, Oct. 9 2003
A. Kennedy (Nebraska) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
I've always enjoyed the Time-Life series and this album is no exception, but while reading some of the customer recommendations posted on this page I discovered Christmas Treasures by Mehdi (pronounced meddie). After some investigation I found his site (SoothingMusic.Com) and listened to the samples...I also downloaded some of the free MP3 downloads ("God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman")that are available on Amazon.com.
I was instantly blown away by the quality of this music and so I gave it a try and now that I have listened to Christmas Treasures several times, I really must say that although I'm still a Time-Life fan I find Mehdi to be a tad more interesting. I have them both in my multi-disc CD player and love the way they compliment each other. I highly recommend that you give this artist a try or atleast just go listen to the samples, I have a feeling you'll be glad you did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expected much better, Jan. 9 2003
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
Since Time-Life are the publishers of this collection, I expected better, much better, especially since there are two CDs. However, to be honest, I was way disappointed. Most of the songs are not well known and most are mediocre, but the worst things is that both CDs are each only thirty minutes in duration, so why bother splitting the collection into two CDs? Perhaps so that one will think that there's a lot more than in reality. Can't recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, Dec 4 2002
M. Bauernschmidt "Melaniedamon" (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
This cd is so great. It's a perfect holiday pick! There are so many artists and song variations - it's all I ever listen to. There's something in here for everyone. Buy this CD! I've been listening to this CD for 18 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta Have It!!!, Nov. 27 2002
Christa Egan (New Hyde Park, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
Classic Christmas songs. Makes you remember Christmas when you were at little kid. I Play it all the time for my kids and hopefully they will play these songs by the great artists for their kids. As we learn with age -classic never goes out of style.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original, Dec 12 2005
Julie (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
A great Christmas CD but in terms of comparing it to the original (the one advertised on t.v.), it falls short; I grew up listening the original compilation and thought that by buying this new one, the best songs would be on it but I was wrong. I know that "favorites" are subjective so I will only be so bold as to say that I prefer the former version (the Eurythmics and Dolly Parton among others were on it). In short this CD is still a festive and fun one at that!

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, March 21 2004
This review is from: Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD)
I am 38 years old and this CD bores me to tears. I really didn't hear many of these songs growing up. I guess from the reviews some people really like it, but none of the singers are from my era.

ARRAY(0xab8e378c)

Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie
Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie by Time-Life Treasury of Christmas Holiday Memorie (Audio CD - 2002)