Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Personal Care Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(4 star)show all reviews
on October 9, 2003
I've always enjoyed the Time-Life series and this album is no exception, but while reading some of the customer recommendations posted on this page I discovered Christmas Treasures by Mehdi (pronounced meddie). After some investigation I found his site (SoothingMusic.Com) and listened to the samples...I also downloaded some of the free MP3 downloads ("God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman")that are available on Amazon.com.
I was instantly blown away by the quality of this music and so I gave it a try and now that I have listened to Christmas Treasures several times, I really must say that although I'm still a Time-Life fan I find Mehdi to be a tad more interesting. I have them both in my multi-disc CD player and love the way they compliment each other. I highly recommend that you give this artist a try or atleast just go listen to the samples, I have a feeling you'll be glad you did.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again