4.0 out of 5 stars Everything I was expecting, Dec 25 2013
This review is from: Sony Playstation 2 Dualshock 2 Controller Emerald (Video Game)
Everything I was expecting from this order was there down to the last detail. Great looking controller well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for 2 black controllers, Jan. 11 2004
Brett (West Deptford, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I have 2 black controllers for PS2 and I can never tell which one was in the 1st controller port and the 2nd port. It was a struggle following all those mixed wires cause most of the time all my wires for all my systems gang up into 1 big headache ball. It was pissing me off. Now I got this green controller and a video game center to stop pissing me off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Green PS2 controller, June 14 2003
Perfect if ur a matrix fan, such as myself. or if u just like the color green. Or money etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Green PS2 controller, June 14 2003

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Controller, Dec 1 2002
Gogeta (Colville, WA USA) - See all my reviews
All PlayStation 2 Dualshock 2 controllers are very good regardless of color. I have had very good results in gameplay using this first-party controller. I have only had one bad experience. While playing the game: Gitaroo Man I am required to hold the analog stick in certain angles for a period of time however holding the stick down in one spot for more than a couple seconds causes a problem. It is difficult to keep your thumb on the stick because the material of the stick causes my thumb to slip which can be very annoying and cause frustrating error in the gameplay. Other than that small problem the Dualshock 2 is awesome!

Sony Playstation 2 Dualshock 2 Controller Emerald
Sony Playstation 2 Dualshock 2 Controller Emerald by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation2)
Used & New from: CDN$ 30.00