4.0 out of 5 stars Fred Hammons at his Best!
If you know Fred Hammond this CD must be part of your collection ... IT tells you that God IS the I am !
Published 1 month ago by J.R Djulus

3.0 out of 5 stars After really listening to this cd,........
I realized that this is a good cd. I think I orignally gave this cd 1 star, I now give it a strong 3. My fav songs are 1-3, 10,12,14 and 15. Songs 1 and 2 are off the hook! Good CD
Published on July 15 2003 by LaMetrius Jackson

4.0 out of 5 stars Fred Hammons at his Best!, March 17 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Different But Absolutely Wonderful!, March 21 2004
Leo (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Speak Those Things: POL Chapter 3 (Audio CD)
This album is great! I think it can be decieving if you try to quickly listen to the songs, but once you just let the album play you never want to take it out. Fred Hammond did an excellent job mixing it up with new sounds, which I appreciate. The worship songs from this album are inspiring and just welcome in the spirit of the one true God. Fred continues to give us music that glorifies the Lord and our hearts love. I cannot wait until his new album comes out in June 2004.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fred does it again!, Feb. 8 2004
M. Dixon (Lisle, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Speak Those Things: POL Chapter 3 (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful testimony of praise and worship. Fred Hammond returns as only he can and continues to minister. I recommend this to all those seeking a "push play" CD ... this is one that you will enjoy from start to finish! ... Let this CD minister to you!

5.0 out of 5 stars My,My,My these tunes are good!!!, Jan. 6 2004
J. Beeko "MKA4Life" (South LDN always!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Speak Those Things: POL Chapter 3 (Audio CD)
From My Desire to Jesus Is All to Bread Of Life to No Weapon and grimey classics like that and now this guy comes out with an album like this?!!!! Fred Hammond is one of my favourites with eargasmic harmonies, quality musicianship and some of the most relative, inspiring words on this planet!!! Fred you've done it again. I LOVE Lord Of The Harvest, that tune is GRIMEY!!! The horn section is heavy and the bass? Don't get me started!!! Show Me Your Face, Praise Him Through The Night and Everything To Me all stand out. But the BEST TRACK is Show Yourself Strong!!! The vocals, musicianship....EVERYTHING. Fred, u SMASHED IT once again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED without a doubt!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars UP LIFTING, Oct. 28 2003
GENA BURNS (OAKLAND, CA United States) - See all my reviews
EVERY SONG ON THIS ALBUM IS GREAT! I CAN LISTEN TO THE WHOLE CD
OVER AND OVER. THE CD MINISTERS TO YOU WHAT EVER YOU NEED FROM GOD!! FRED HAMMONDS BEST TO DATE!

5.0 out of 5 stars All you have to say is """FRED"""""" and that's it!!!!!!!!!!, Oct. 16 2003
This review is from: Speak Those Things: POL Chapter 3 (Audio CD)
My favorite artist hands down. So he'll always have at lest 1 sale at all times...... Keep blessing Gods people

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the same Fred. You just have to listen a few times., Sept. 19 2003
This review is from: Speak Those Things: POL Chapter 3 (Audio CD)
I too an a big fred fan. I too was not really feeling this album at first...but I kept on listening to #3(show yourself strong), and as this song began to minister to me, I found myself loveing the album. So just keep listening to the message and I assure you that you too will realize that, yes, this is still the same fred. (#3,#9,#13#14-best songs on album).

3.0 out of 5 stars After really listening to this cd,........, July 15 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars a true worshipper, June 26 2003
This review is from: Speak Those Things: POL Chapter 3 (Audio CD)
This album is one of the best I've heard in a long time. I didn't know that Gospel turned into a "how well the bass is...he sounds like he is tired...oh...he was in a rush to do this." I cried the first time I heard this album...solely because of the lyrics. His band could have decided not to show up...the back-up singers could have quit the day before...and I would still love this album just the same. The words are stand-alone, just like his other albums. The Word God has instilled in him is something that can't be ignored even if you don't like the "music" (and for the record, I thought the band was AWESOME...especially on the DVD.) Fred Hammond is a true worshipper...and what you learn in worship is...I'll worship You when I'm tired...I'll worship You if the band is not playing up to its full potential...I'll worship You if no one wants to buy my CD. Fred Hammond is the best artist out there!!!!
You keep doing what you're doing Fred, and I'll always support you. There are some of us out here that still believe in TRUE WORSHIP! God bless you!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, June 14 2003
This review is from: Speak Those Things: POL Chapter 3 (Audio CD)
This album is great. I love Show Yourself Strong. The harmony's are incredible, the music is banging. I love Lord of the Harvest. I gave it a four, because i dont think it was his best album from them all, but still great all in all.

ARRAY(0xb4f0c510)

Speak Those Things: POL Chapter 3
Speak Those Things: POL Chapter 3 by Fred Hammond (Audio CD - 2002)