It doesn't take long to build up a bit more of a patina on this, making it virtually non-stick....even eggs won't stick. Just make sure your cast iron pan is hot with a little hot oil added, before frying eggs, potatoes, etc.
Published 24 days ago by Leah

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be
Published 1 month ago by Marni1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cast iron is coming back and becoming popular again, and for good reason....it'll outlive and out perform anything else!, March 23 2014
This review is from: Lodge L10SK3 12-Inch Logic Pre-Seasoned Skillet (Charcoal) (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be, Feb. 22 2014
There's so much hype about a cast iron pan, and now that I own this one, I don't understand why. It's a pain to keep clean, does not cook any differently than any of my other stainless steel pans, and the pan that I received has a tiny little metallic bump/nodule right in the middle of the pan. Whatever utensil I cook with always gets caught on that stupid little bump. I would never have invested in this pan if I had known what it was really like.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle too short for pan weight and size, March 19 2014
I wanted to love this pan. I have their pizza pan and really enjoy it. This pan arrived a week after having received the silicone handle holder that I bought with it. I placed the handle holder over the handle and it was a good 1" longer than the handle and loose. I tried to pick up the pan with the handle cover on and couldn't get a proper grip. Then I took off the handle holder and tried to lift the pan (without food in it) and couldn't - the handle is too short I think. I have to use both the handles to get the right grip - making it necessarily to wear oven mitts - which of course makes the silicone handle holder redundant. Can't speak to how well the pan works - I rinsed it and rubbed veg. oil on it and it seems like it would be non stick. Will update with further details if I discover anything else to report on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like Grandmas, Feb. 12 2014
Love it , even heat, nothing burns, The size is perfect for most cooking. So easy to maintain and no chemical finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I thought it would be., Feb. 1 2014
Rick Sauve (Timmins, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I received my cast iron pan in quick order.I seasoned it again before use and when I finally did use it, it worked just fine. Hoping for many years of service with it. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pan, Jan. 14 2014
My first cast iron pan and it's great ! Awsome even heat and retains heat for super long, great for frying, grilling, non-toxic as well. Very good quality product !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Jan. 2 2014
Gillian Kearns (Hamilton, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Item was delivered quickly and in perfect shape. We have cooked with this several times and it is really great quality for an excellent price!! Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, Dec 30 2013
It's good , you need to know that , to make it non stick you have to do it , doesn't come that way

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Dec 9 2013
Maureen (Edmonton) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Lodge skillets are really awesome, especially because they are pre-seasoned and you can start using them right away. They are heavy, especially the larger ones. I have replaced all my non-stick skillets with cast iron because they will last a lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I hoped, Oct. 31 2013
It's a great skillet, large and being pre-seasoned saved me a good deal of time. It's exactly what you'd expect out of a quality cast iron skillet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa1933fc0)

Lodge L10SK3 12-Inch Logic Pre-Seasoned Skillet (Charcoal)
CDN$ 54.99 CDN$ 39.98