march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 22, 2016
The kids seem to like the content however the picture and audio quality is very old. If I would have done more research on it I probably would not have purchased it. It arrived quickly though.
on February 4, 2016
I had the VHS as a child and used to love watching it during christmas season. Now I can relive it with my children, and they added a bunch of songs as a bonus!
on January 12, 2016
My kids found it a little boring, but I thought it was great
on November 16, 2015
Satisfied!
on May 12, 2015
NO REVIEW - GIFTS
on November 23, 2014
great xmas sing along. the kids love it
on November 18, 2014
Life these days is so hectic that is seems we never stop and watch the snowflakes. This is a happy video, filled with great songs cherished through the generations. A variety of beloved Disney characters help us celebrate the season. There is a beautiful Christmas village that greets us. Covered with snow, lit for the season the village has a little toy train that ventures around a delightful Holiday scene. From there each unique episode resplendent with song reminds us of the Yuletide season. I for one am delighted to take time out of my busy day, stop, relax and settle back into bygone memories of a more peaceful time.

I recommend this video for young and old alike. Especially at this time of year, it is joy. Merry Xmas!
on December 2, 2013
i love christmas songs, this is a great sing along dvd, my kids and i enjoy singing and dancing with this, have such great bonding moment. reason for 4 star: do not like the intro before each song, i prefer to have song after song instead of the voice over interruption, would be great if there is an option to opt out the v.o.
This DVD has 20 of the all time favorite Christams Music for the whole family.
They are each complete with words that flash over colorful pictures and images from old, new and classic Disney animation and characters.
From the Fantasia to Beauty & The Beast to Mickey to Ariel. It closes with a great group singalong that ues all the characters and their voices togethr. It is segmented to skip songs or hear your favorites over and over.
The DVD also contains a game as well as a create your own greeting card section. Cute and really great for the really young ones to interact with thier parents.
A great DVD for the family to have around Christams time. Have fun. (12-2-03)
on October 21, 2003
Growing up as a child, I saw this video every Christmas season. It was almost to the point where it wasn't Christmas until this was watched. It has a lot of great Christmas songs with many clips from old Disney favorites.
It's great for the whole family, and the children will love it.