‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this disc!, Jan. 25 2012
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
We had this album when I was growing up and listening to it now with my own son brings back so many memories. Easy to learn lyrics and fun songs - Hey daddy is my fave.

5.0 out of 5 stars There\s a Hippo in My Tub, Oct. 25 2011
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
I've lost track of how many of this product I've bought, starting with a cassette tape for my own toddler many years ago. It's always my first choice for a musical baby gift. Every child should have this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Children's Music, July 31 2011
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful treasury of children's music that I would highly recommend!! My children loved it 25 years ago when we had the LP, which by the way we still have!! I bought this CD for my grandson and he really enjoys it too plus I can download it on my iphone and play the CD in the car too!! Thanks Amazon,this was a hard one to find!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a Hippo in my Tub - Anne Murray, May 2 2011
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
I had purchased this wonderful children's album when my daughter was small and she practically wore it out listening to it every day. Now my children have little ones of their own and so when I found it in CD format at Amazon, I ordered it for my grand daughter's birthday.

She loves it too and has been seranading her baby sister with Animal Crackers in my Soup and You are my Sunshine.

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a Hippo in My Tub, April 6 2009
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
My son just had a baby boy. He remembered Hippo in My Tub from when he was small. So I ordered him one for his new baby. His wife loved it when she heard it, so she ordered one or two copies for gifts from amazon. Then, at my two daughter's request, I ordered two for them (for they, too remembered it from growing up. They each have a baby too.) It's a fun CD, remembered fondly from my kids' childhood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding children's album, May 27 2005
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
Adults can enjoy this too for despite the cover picture and the album title, there are some really great songs here. Some are covers of songs that can be on standard albums yet they are not out of place here - these include Hi lili ho lo, You are my sunshine, Open up your heart, I can see clearly now and What a wonderful world. Teddy bears picnic can also be found on standard albums but really belongs here.

All those songs are great, but Anne has obviously put a lot of thought into her selection of songs aimed squarely at children. Why oh why is a great song that illustrates the problems that parents have in answering children's questions - nobody can predict what a child will ask. Another great song is Stars are the windows of heaven - this is one way of answering a particularly awkward question and it's very well done. Apart from Teddy bears picnic, there are two other animal songs (Animal crackers, Inch worm). The album title comes from the chorus of the opening track (Hey Daddy).

This is a magnificent children's album that can be enjoyed by adults too.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome album, July 30 2005
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
I grew up listening to this album on cassette. I still love the songs and can't wait to get this album again and play it for my neices and nephews when they come along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to see this still available, April 29 2014
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
A classic from a Canadian icon I remember from my childhood that I wanted to share with my friends with kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Children's Songs, March 18 2014
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
Love this CD. Bought it years ago for my children and now I bought it for my grandson. One of the best CD's for Children (adults love it too).

5.0 out of 5 stars had the record, March 18 2014
This review is from: Theres A Hippo In My Tub (Audio CD)
rRecord worn out by my daughter. Now playing the cd for my grand daughter & she loves the tunes as well

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Theres A Hippo In My Tub
Theres A Hippo In My Tub by Anne Murray (Audio CD - 2001)